Anyone managed to see the new T4 trailer?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watched it yesterday ... looked pretty cool ... also reminded me of Transformers meets Resident Evil ... :D

Wow man! this trailer is better than the one I've seen, it even has an added scene!

There's one scene where I can't understand what John's saying - the part when there's a front close up of his face and he say something like 'The something-sians have been busy'. Did someone get it?

There's one scene where I can't understand what John's saying - the part when there's a front close up of his face and he say something like 'The something-sians have been busy'. Did someone get it?

Sounds like he is saying "The Devil's hands have been busy."

Caught both the American and Japanese versions yesterday, it really looks pretty badass. And I have nothing against the huge robot or the motorcycles, as it makes sense for the machines to build a variety of things... not just the stuff we have already seen.

Looks like its going to be a great movie. I heard Arnold Schwarzenegger went in to get his body scanned at the movie studio. Its not a Terminator movie without him. I can't wait to see this movie along with Wolverine.

Back