• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Anyone knows Sergio Fat Hobbitss?pls help me

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks alot guys I appreciate you trying to help me out but unfortunately i think I lost al my money by the and the Bust as well whicj I was really looking for The Predator bust 1:1
Claudeabela may I ask that you please add this information and the experience you have had with this seller to the Feedback thread.
I am suprised you have not done this yet.

The seller has 10 positive feedbacks and unless someone saw this thread of yours, they would not know you had encountered this problem and then may consider working with this guy.

If nothing else at least it will help warn others about this guy and may deter them from working with him and being taken as you seem to have been. So please leave the appropriate NEGATIVE Feedback in the Feedback thread, you could even post a link for this thread and just copy your opening post of this thread into the FB thread.

The Feedback Thread can be found here:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68175

....just make a post with the information, the sellers name, a negative (-1) mark and a link to this thread. Jen will then update the thread and show the seller with the Negative for others to see.

Many thanks
Shell
x :wave

Hi Shell,I just left a negative feedback on the thread you gave me,I didnt do this before as I thought maybe my bust would arrive someday,I really thank you and all the other fellow members for you support and the interest you showed in my case,Actually I lost all contact with fat Hobbitss but a good thing is that I managed to get hold of a Predator bust 1:1 recently and had to pay much more for it so if you want to close this thread you can do so :) I though I was safe buying on this forum but people of this kind exist everywhere so I encourage others to beware in order not to end up loosing money like it happened to me, Thanks for now :) Claude.

Hi claude

I'm glad you finally got the Predator, I'm just sorry you had to experience all the trouble you did.

We have a lot of terrific members here and have hundreds of succesful transactions go through weekly, if not more. The downside is there may be one or two bad apples in the mix too that try to ruin it for others and have nothing but excuses.
I hope this bad transaction will not ruin things for you the Forum, most here are great to work with :rock

Thank you for adding the negative feedback. He deserves it. At least there is now a permanent record of what he did.

I will lock this thread now, but if you need it re-opening at any-time, if you hear from him for instance, just let me know :duff
Take care
Shell
x :peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back