Anyone know the Jabba throne dimensions?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jango56031

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have limited display area and am concerned of it's size. Does anybody know how big this thing is?

Not a clue. My dresser is underneath my shelves, so I'm going to clear that off for THE GREATEST STAR WARS TOY YET MADE!!!!!

If you look at the picture and try to compare it with the 12" figures next to it I woud guess its around 25" long and about 10" deep????

My guess is about 18-20" long and about 12" deep, and assuming it's ploystone, damn heavy.

TheObsoleteMan said:
My guess is about 18-20" long and about 12" deep, and assuming it's ploystone, damn heavy.

Maybe it'll have little wheels, like the real thing, or was it on a track?

I remember the whole dias moved forward so Jabba could get a better view of the Rancor about to eat Luke.

SDC_6629.JPG

Does someone know the dimensions of the card? Then it would be a lot easier

:rotfl

madden821 said:
If you look at the picture and try to compare it with the 12" figures next to it I woud guess its around 25" long and about 10" deep????
I did the same thing and quessed it to be about 24-25 inches across. I'm also concerned about the height with him on it. The space I have planned is on top of a shelf giving me 25in x 12in and 15 1/2 in for height. It should be pretty close fit. I would think.

Jango56031 said:
I have limited display area and am concerned of it's size. Does anybody know how big this thing is?

Product Type: 12-inch Figure Product Size: 26" L (660mm) x 12" D (304mm) x 9" H (229mm)* Est. Box Size: 28" L (711mm) x 14" W (356mm) x 12" H (304mm)* Est. Product Ship Weight: 20.00 lbs (8.64 Kg)

kinky queen said:
Product Type: 12-inch Figure Product Size: 26" L (660mm) x 12" D (304mm) x 9" H (229mm)* Est. Box Size: 28" L (711mm) x 14" W (356mm) x 12" H (304mm)* Est. Product Ship Weight: 20.00 lbs (8.64 Kg)

Wow, really? Where'd ya find that?

pitchin said:
now all we need is a Gamorrean Guard & Lando Calrissian in Skiff Guard Disguise 12" figures

You know they have to be on the way. This is going to be one seriously kick ass set up once all the pieces come out.

Darth Loki said:
Don't forget Chewie and Han in carbonite!

Yeah, need those too. I am pretty sure SS will make these since they are going all out with the Jabba set up. Geez, we are going to need a WHOLE room just to display this set up.

pitchin said:
now all we need is a Gamorrean Guard & Lando Calrissian in Skiff Guard Disguise 12" figures

I know two repaints who will be right there with MY Jabba!!!!

gammymac6eo.jpg

"Leia finds the Love That Dare Not Oink It's Name.

Back