• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Anyone interested in Battlestar DVD's?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColdFusion

Super Freak
Reaction score
The Complete Series of Battlestar Galactica on Blu-Ray was released today. Maybe I'm foolish, but I'm a Blu-Ray freak and picked it up. Now I have no need for my Standard versions of the series and am selling them off, figured I would see if anyone here is interested before throwing them up on eBay.

I'd prefer to sell them as a lot, which includes Seasons 1, 2.0, 2.5, 3, 4.0, and the Razor movie. All are in Like New condition, and have only been watched once. Prices include shipping. PM me if interested.

Season 1 - $20 Sold
Season 2.0 - $20
Season 2.5 - $20 Sold
Season 3 - $20 Sold
Season 4.0 - $20 Sold
Razor - $6.00

Last edited:
wow thats a great price.. thats like $20 per dvd season and then another $10 for the razor movie.. the problem is I already got several of them and dont need the entire set and hey you got someone interested in seasons 3 and 4.. But I realize you may not want to get stuck with the earlier seasons.. especially season 1 which everybody's probably got.. haha.. good luck..

I'd go for seasons 3 and 4.0 for a good price :)

wow thats a great price.. thats like $20 per dvd season and then another $10 for the razor movie.. the problem is I already got several of them and dont need the entire set and hey you got someone interested in seasons 3 and 4.. But I realize you may not want to get stuck with the earlier seasons.. especially season 1 which everybody's probably got.. haha.. good luck..

I'll give it another day or two, and if no one is interested in the lot I'll break it up and sell the individual seasons, throw the rest up on eBay.

Back