• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Anyone here in to dragons? I'm selling a bunch...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Faken

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys... I have some dragons from when I used to collect them that are all destined for eBay tonight. Figured I would put them in here first to see if anyone wanted something before I have to deal with fleabay and their ridiculous fees. Please PM me ASAP if you want something, otherwise it'll go up for auction tonight. Please note all prices are not including shipping.

First thing is a lot of 5 miscellaneous dragons I have... included in the lot is a red dragon in resin about 4" tall holding a little glass sphere, a dark red chinese resin dragon about 3 1/4" tall, a solid glass dragon with gold accents and red crystal eyes 3" tall, a glass decoration with a chinese dragon engraved 3.5" tall and finally a lead pewter wizardholding a dragon with a quartz base 6" tall (this was bought at the gift shop in the Excalibur Hotel and Casin in Las Vegas). I'd like $60 obo for the entire lot.

Here's some pics:

5dragons_01.jpg

5dragons_02.jpg

5dragons_03.jpg

5dragons_04.jpg

5dragons_05.jpg

5dragons_06.jpg

Next up I have a pair of GORGEOUS heavy resin dragon candle holders, I LOVE these guys... They are 8" tall and are beautifully sculpted. Bought them at a medieval shop here in Montreal for about $60 each! Asking $50 for the pair. Pics:

dragoncandles_01.jpg

dragoncandles_02.jpg

Then I have a smoked glass chinese dragon that is about 8" tall, also a goregeous piece from a local store. Asking $30.

glass_dragon_01.jpg

glass_dragon_02.jpg

Last edited:
Then I have a large resin dragon wrapped around this cool axe/spear weapon with crystals on the base. This bad boy is 16" tall and it quite heavy. Would like $40 for him.

largedragon_01.jpg

largedragon_02.jpg

largedragon_03.jpg

largedragon_04.jpg

OK next up are of my more expensive pieces... they are both limited edition solid pewter pieces that cost quite a chunk of change. First one is called "The Dragon at the Helm" by Sharon Riley from Myth and Magic, item number 3896 and it was retired in 2005. I think it cost me about $80, would like $40 for him obo.

nesw_dragon_01.jpg

nesw_dragon_02.jpg

nesw_dragon_03.jpg

nesw_dragon_04.jpg

The last one is called "The Portal of Life" by Steve Darnley and was retied in 1999, item number is 3330. I think my wife paid like $150 for this at a local shop WAAAY back when. $50 takes this home.

portaldragon_01.jpg

portaldragon_02.jpg

portaldragon_03.jpg

portaldragon_04.jpg

portaldragon_05.jpg

That's it for now guys... thanks for looking :)

Dan

Back