Anyone get the Predalien yet?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
okay; I'll be the sicko and say it. :yuck What's up with his/her package??? :nono damn! :rotfl

IMG_0242.jpg

no GUYS THIS IS ABSURD...no words

today i've received a reply from ABC they tell me that THE PREDALIEN HASn'T YET RELEASED AND WHEN IT WILL RELEASED THEY SEND IT TO ME!!!!:cuss

i'm not kidding:

HI,
This figure has not been released yet. Once it's released we will send it to you.
Best wishes,
abc

:confused::confused::confused::monkey4 WTF!!! what the hell they doing...
and they have some in stock! the feedback talks, everyday some people received predaliens, WHAT!!! WTF they try to +++++*ing with meee???!!! they kidding! what you thinks men? what i have to do?
Just settle down dark. Impatience isn't going to get you anywhere and either is anger. There are too many unknowns for me to answer this question adequately. All I can say is ABC's English isn't very good. I would ask them to explain what they mean, that the figure is not in stock, that you have noticed people that have ordered these figures long after you have already received theirs, and that the ebay item you paid for, stipulates that the item is in hand or whatever. Tell them you want a tracking number or ask for a refund if you are not happy or willing to bend over.

ABC are far from perfect. They state 'bullet proof packaging' and I have received a number of boxes dinged. No padding, crunched up paper, air pillows, nothing. They make many errors in their advertisements or do so by copying and pasting details that don't necessarily apply to the item in question. You may not like what is going on but this is how it is. I buy from them knowing what the possibilities are. If you buy, expecting certain policies, you will be disappointed. They even send parcels to the wrong country, and although they need to get their act together, they manage to right their wrongs along the way. I hear of others getting tracking numbers but I have never even been informed that they are shipping parcels to me let alone get a tracking number. I just go with the flow and wait. The packages come.

actually they have respond me now that's maybe there's a mistake...you're right creecher

yesterday afternoon i've send a couple of mails about my reason and what they have state in mails before, they have state that the PA was right in stock on 19 and ready to ship be4 or after holidays, in fact they have even one at this moment up for bid :dunno
how can they come out at last minute telling me that the item isn't come out yet?!
after that, this mornig they respond me that something went wrong maybe, so now i will help them sending all data, date of purchasing, my info and stuff, after this i'll see i they have done some mistake i'll say bye to them ask a refound and get it from another place...i really cannot wait 'til june aafter 3 mounts that i've get it on a preorder 'cause they did mistakes...

i'm relly an unlucky one ^^^^^*! past week i've received a grid alien at place of the avp:r alien due to an error of a seller , now tha issue, which reading from the abc feedbacks seems that i'm only one that hasn't received his predalien yet...now the only issue left is something with the wolf i think...:banghead

I finally did cancel mine.
It's still a very cool figure, but I really prefer to save for the Medi-Alien and HT's eventual figure.
Now I'm waiting for Wolf to show up!

Well, ABC finally came through.

I got my Predalien AND Wolf today. :banana:banana

Pics later tonight.

Back