Anyone get the Predalien yet?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do these guys "bigbadtoystore" get the items in fast?

Yes and no...

They do get some distribution from Sideshow but they also import directly from overseas as well (mostly in the case that Sideshow doesn't get stuff). This is why you can see their costs on some items running a little more than other places.

However, it does seem to take a little longer in some cases because they are located in Wisconsin. However BBTS is VERY reliable and Joel runs it as a very respectable and popular owner. I virtually hear ZERO problems with BBTS.

... However BBTS is VERY reliable and Joel runs it as a very respectable and popular owner. I virtually hear ZERO problems with BBTS.
They even have this nifty feature called "pile of loot", which I think is great, and is a service SSC won't provide their customers. Then again SSC has a European warehouse, so we only pay 17.5% tax when ordering from SSC (in stead of +- 25% when things get shipped from the US). But it would be even better if we could save on shipping costs also by introducing the "pile of loot" system. I never ordered from BBTS, but they seam very serious in what they do.

Oh one more thing....if you're looking to pre-order from them I suggest you do ASAP.

Like some other online dealers when their stock gets low or they notice a "hot" item...they will not hesistate to raise prices. However if you pre-ordered at the lower price, they do honor that.

The Takara Bats Re-issue was the latest case I can remember. He started at $169.99 or something like that but as the time got closer to his release they raised the price to around $180.

Whether they do it for more profit or to help curb additional import/shipping costs I don't know.

It's their only flaw. :monkey2

However BBTS is VERY reliable and Joel runs it as a very respectable and popular owner. I virtually hear ZERO problems with BBTS.

you'll receive the items only after they come out in the US, if thats what you're asking. Like Badmoon said, they're the best store ive come across online.. only reason i resorted to e-bay was so i could save on shipping ordering from honk kong direct.. Shipping is a tad bit pricey from the US to where i live.

Anyway, yeah exceptional service best packaging I've seen so far. Their pile of loot feature is a bonus.

i have even just see a feedback of an user that has 1 feedback, that's mean that when have get his predalien he have 0 , that has subscrived on ebay on 18 feb 2008 ( after i've order mine, i've order mine on around 11 if i remenber well ) that live in spain ( i in italy...) that's have just already got his by time...

:confused::confused::confused:
G'day. I paid for my PA on 6th December, and today it arrived. :banana

I hope people realise this delay is nothing to do with any of the distributors. This lays squarely on the shoulders of Hot Toys. Hot Toys usually are pretty good when they ship figures. People seem to get them about the same time, pretty much world wide. This is the first time I have witnessed such sporadic distribution of a figure/figures. Wolf being the other one, which arrived today too. :banana

Patience is the key. It's tough, but not worth crying over. I remember when I used to have to wait up to six months for a figure, ahhh those were the days............................

Great..... abcexpress just shipped out my Wolf and Predalien today. Thats 2 weeks after they sent an email saying they got them in and will ship them out before or slightly after easter. I would think they shipped mine before easter since I preordered on November 25...

no GUYS THIS IS ABSURD...no words

today i've received a reply from ABC they tell me that THE PREDALIEN HASn'T YET RELEASED AND WHEN IT WILL RELEASED THEY SEND IT TO ME!!!!:cuss

i'm not kidding:

HI,
This figure has not been released yet. Once it's released we will send it to you.
Best wishes,
abc

:confused::confused::confused::monkey4 WTF!!! what the hell they doing...
and they have some in stock! the feedback talks, everyday some people received predaliens, WHAT!!! WTF they try to +++++*ing with meee???!!! they kidding! what you thinks men? what i have to do?

no GUYS THIS IS ABSURD...no words

today i've received a reply from ABC they tell me that THE PREDALIEN HASn'T YET RELEASED AND WHEN IT WILL RELEASED THEY SEND IT TO ME!!!!:cuss

i'm not kidding:

HI,
This figure has not been released yet. Once it's released we will send it to you.
Best wishes,
abc

:confused::confused::confused::monkey4 WTF!!! what the hell they doing...
and they have some in stock! the feedback talks, everyday some people received predaliens, WHAT!!! WTF they try to +++++*ing with meee???!!! they kidding! what you thinks men? what i have to do?

They must be lying to you OR their distribution of PredAliens hasn't been alotted to them from Hot Toys yet.

I received my PredAlien from Toys2.net a few days ago. However, they are noting a second shipment in May (at least with the Wolf). Perhaps abc-express is part of that second grouping.

got mine last week from them, I can only assume that a new batch of the figures hasn't been shipped to them yet......e.g. released to them yet.

BUT WTF??? some people that have take pre-oreder after me have already received it!!!!!!?????? wtf ABC wrote pages of their own policy and then screw it gloriously

THEY HAVE EVEN 1 IN STOCK-in the audiction is noted as AVAILABLE , go to see it!

WTF! I DON'T WANT TO WAIT TIL MAY!! THIS IS ABSURD what the hell...

i got a tracking number from abc today.. apparently my shipment left hk on the 29th.. god.. i made an order for a wolf and predalien ages ago.. last month i told them to cancel my predalien and send me a superman 2 in 1 instead.. hope they understood what i meant.. they asked me to "confirm" .. amn i hope they get it right..

Well I don't want to rub-it-in but my Hot Toys arrived from Hong Kong today.

I must say, this PredAlien Kicks A$$. It's a giant figure. I always like a screaming alien so I used a small piece of Tooth-pick, black marker to colour it and needle-nose pliers to put it in place.

IMG_0242.jpg

IMG_0243.jpg

yes to both ??'s

Tooth pick can be plucked out when ever I want, oh and it's cheap :lol

The inner jaw works perfect but if you have it extended out there is no need for the tooth pick to hold the jaws open.

I did the same thing with my Grid Alien so it's screaming in victory over the Celtic predators body, check it out in my collection.

Back