Anyone donate to make a wish and get a gift card code?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TotalDominAsian

Super Freak
Reaction score
I donated some money via paypal for Sideshow's Make a Wish drive. But I never received a gift card code, did anyone else?

I haven't yet but I might. I'm sure the'll email you the code but it might take a little while.

Hiya Folks!

Could each of you PM me and let me know what day you sent in your paypal donation for our Make-A-Wish drive along with your name? That way we can do some further investigation about the gift card codes you should have both automatically received.

Also, thank you so very much to you and everyone that's donated money to help fulfill 5 dreams in our Make-A-Wish campaign. You and so many collector's generosity has been so overwhelming that it has been keeping smiles on our faces here for weeks now. :)

-SideshowAlex

Hi TotalDominAsian!

Apologies! Please contact our customer service department directly (all the various ways in which you can contact them can be found in my signature) and they'll be able to help out in getting a gift card code to you ASAP.

-SideshowAlex

Back