Anybody else see this?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EVILFACE said:
In the movie, there are 2 shadows, one the helmet the other his head.

Now the exclusive could be from any point, either from right when his head left the neck to when boba pics the helmet up.

I see no reason why they would make a empty helmet a exclusive when a Jango will for sure be made. UNLESS the helmet is different than what will be on the Jango figure.

If it is a empty helemt, then Jango will only come with the non-dented Helemt, so it doesn't really matter. If the empty helmet was made of metal like the battle droid, then the regular could come with it made of plastic thereby not breaking the rule because they would be different.

Buttmunch said:
If it is a empty helemt, then Jango will only come with the non-dented Helemt, so it doesn't really matter. If the empty helmet was made of metal like the battle droid, then the regular could come with it made of plastic thereby not breaking the rule because they would be different.

Well said...

attackoftheclonesd174um.jpg

attackoftheclonesd147wb.jpg

attackoftheclonesd109cd.jpg

attackoftheclonesd156jd.jpg

attackoftheclonesd183qx.jpg

attackoftheclonesd1185pe.jpg

Hey! No reason to lose your head over this.

Hahahaha. See, it's funny 'cause Jango.......oh, never mind.

Buttmunch said:
That's what I'm thinking. The exclusive for Mace will be a dented version of the helmet, the regular and the exclusive Jango Fett (if he has an excl.) will have a non dented helmet.
Then I think only adult Boba will come with the dented helmet but in Boba's colors. So I don't think it will break Sideshow's rule about exclusives.
But I do hope Mace also comes with a severed Jango head.

Why would the helmet be dented? I'm sure the knock on slave 1 didn't dent it, if so that is reaching on it.

I still think it will have Jango's stump of a neck. :google

Killbeggar said:
Well imho it was not a really big stretch to think of Jango's noggin. I mean SS are very fond of severed heads. . . :p
Connor, Kurgan, Jason, Vlad :D

What, Sideshow is fond of my own severed head?

:)

Seretur, aka Vladimir Sever

That could be a standard accessory though. Afterall, they are giving him his Phantom Menance lightsaber, which I don't recall ever seeing in the movie. Anyone else see the little joke from Chicky in the Production blog with Mace's HUGE eyes? If that caption is a hint, Palpatine is the first Sith. Hopefully it would be the red robes Mace fight because Mace, Kit, and Anakin could all be displayed with that Sidious. Only Luke could be posed with the RotJ Emperor.

Buttmunch said:
That could be a standard accessory though. Afterall, they are giving him his Phantom Menance lightsaber, which I don't recall ever seeing in the movie. Anyone else see the little joke from Chicky in the Production blog with Mace's HUGE eyes? If that caption is a hint, Palpatine is the first Sith. Hopefully it would be the red robes Mace fight because Mace, Kit, and Anakin could all be displayed with that Sidious. Only Luke could be posed with the RotJ Emperor.

I hope you're right about red robed Palpatine. Perhaps he'll be the first with an (exclusive, probably) alternate "evil" head.

If I thought that were the case, I'd actually be rooting for the third arresting Jedi to come next, just to complete the scene.

Buttmunch said:
You do also see Dooku's head roll, which should have been the exclusive with Anakin instead of the holo Sidious that should have come with Commander Cody.

You see his head roll ever so briefly. Blink and you'll miss it. I'm not sure Lucasfilm is going to agree to putting out a graphically severed head with a death face and all, which is most certainly what SSC would love to do, I'm sure. Personally, I'd like to see the head. I just don't think Lucasfilm will do it.

Customikey said:
You see his head roll ever so briefly. Blink and you'll miss it. I'm not sure Lucasfilm is going to agree to putting out a graphically severed head with a death face and all, which is most certainly what SSC would love to do, I'm sure. Personally, I'd like to see the head. I just don't think Lucasfilm will do it.

I asked Mat Falls in chat how graphic Lucasfilm was allowing SSC to go and was told that they can get as graphic as the films themselves. He went on to assure me that they wouldn't go too far over-the-top ("over-the-top is good," I suggested). I got the feeling that SSC is more concerned about limiting the gore than LFL.

Yeah, I noticed the head, too. You can make out the face rolling over, ever so briefly.

gdb said:
Yeah, I noticed the head, too. You can make out the face rolling over, ever so briefly.

Can somebody post a screen cap of this? I went through the scene frame by frame today and couldn't find a shot that actually showed the head, just the shadow. There is a shot of the helmet bouncing on the ground and rolling over, but so help me I couldn't find a single frame with the actual head in it. If anybody could show this to me, I would appreciate it!

Back