Any other product that caught your attention at SDCC?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puay

Super Freak
Reaction score
Even though being a whole hearted Sideshow supporter:)D), there are a couple of releases from other companies that caught my attention. Grevious and the Droids from Kotobukiya and Kit from Gentle Giant. What about you guys?

Anyway I will probably be only picking one from the three... saving my $$$ for more Sideshow stuff.:D

Last edited:
Re: Any other products that caught your attention at SDCC?

The Droids are already out aren't they? Remember thinking they'd be good stand-ins, but were pretty tiny. Look awesome though.

The Droids are already out aren't they? Remember thinking they'd be good stand-ins, but were pretty tiny. Look awesome though.

This could be a re-release. If I remember correctly they were on a difference base previously. The old set is rather hard to find, with the upcoming release date stated at October, I do hope this is a new set.

I saw a Count Doku picture online that caught my eyes. Does anyone know if they are going to be making him on a 1/6 scale?

I also saw a Biker Scout on foot with a MG-34 slung over his shoulder. Is that a PF? And isn't that the second Biker Scout PF? How about throwing us 1/6 fans a little love?

That Clone Wars Kit Fisto is pretty cool. That one, Leia mini-bust and Tusken on Bantha are the only GG stuff I am interested in.

nvp5it.jpg

Back