Any new HULK statues due?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zimbo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Do any of you Marvel collectors know if there is any new HULK statues coming out any time soon? Just that I would love to have a HULK in my small collection but cant find a GREEN HULK that I like and the only HULK item I have seen that I do like the look of is the Bowen Design(I think its this!!) Grey/gray HULK the one with the cactus on the base, but I would really have preferred it to have been green and not grey/gray...

After all the HULK is meant to be green is he not?

So do I go ahead and try to get the Grey HULK or wait for a future release Green HULK?

Sorry if these are stupid questions. :rolleyes:

I believe that Sideshow is set to release a comiquette statue of Hulk based off of the art of Ariel Olivetti in the near future.

Bowen's got a retro green Hulk hitting soon. Pose is similar to the one you mentioned. That's probably the one you want.

Looks like this (without the nipples):

watermark.php

Bowen's got a retro green Hulk hitting soon. Pose is similar to the one you mentioned. That's probably the one you want.

watermark.php

No nipples? massive pass. :lol

Do any of you Marvel collectors know if there is any new HULK statues coming out any time soon? Just that I would love to have a HULK in my small collection but cant find a GREEN HULK that I like and the only HULK item I have seen that I do like the look of is the Bowen Design(I think its this!!) Grey/gray HULK the one with the cactus on the base, but I would really have preferred it to have been green and not grey/gray...

After all the HULK is meant to be green is he not?

So do I go ahead and try to get the Grey HULK or wait for a future release Green HULK?

Sorry if these are stupid questions. :rolleyes:

Wait for the Olivetti Comiquette...It will rule the world of Hulks.

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/?tracker=4075"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/?tracker=4075" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>No nipples? massive pass. :lol

Why the no nipples, eh :cool:

Hulk's muscle better be 5x bigger then punishers. either way can't wait for this piece. :banana

Your Questions Answered - 9/23/09

I missed out on the awesome Hulk Premium Format in 2006. I was wondering if you guys are planing any more Hulk PF’s. If so, I hope it’s Planet Hulk PF, The World Breaker the Green Scare. You get my drift.

While we do have big plans for Hulk in 2010, we’re not planning another PF Hulk (yet). But there are SO many great Hulk versions to do, that we can almost PROMISE that you will see another PF version of Hulk in the relatively near future.

watermark.php

Although..I think we can all agree...the nipples just add something to the piece! :monkey1

Your Questions Answered - 9/23/09

I missed out on the awesome Hulk Premium Format in 2006. I was wondering if you guys are planing any more Hulk PF’s. If so, I hope it’s Planet Hulk PF, The World Breaker the Green Scare. You get my drift.

While we do have big plans for Hulk in 2010, we’re not planning another PF Hulk (yet). But there are SO many great Hulk versions to do, that we can almost PROMISE that you will see another PF version of Hulk in the relatively near future.

Sideshow knows how to please the Worm...:rock

WOW another PF version of HULK, that's surprising to say the least.
i would assume it would be a variant such as WWH or PH.:confused:

Back