Any interest for Castle/Becket sculpts?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
number 2 or number 3. Irrelevant, but for some reason, her face looks weird to me there for the reference pic for number 3.

I'll go ahead and do the second one, it's the best one for easy of molding and casting.

Just a thought...

We talked about the hair, but even more important: Neck or no neck?

It seems to me that the perfect bodies for Beckett would be either aTTF or an Eva, and those would need a no-neck version. In fact, I think that to the exception of the female Dragon body, most bodies around support no neck versions,

So what should it be?

I would like to have a neck to put her on the female Dragon body.It's skinny and lean like Kate's.

I think it would be awesome to have Castle in his "WRITER" vest.

That's what I was wondering. I can't see the point of one without the other. As great as Trevor's Mal sculpt is, it's Mal, not Richard Castle. A lighter expression and fuller face is needed.

Trev is one of my favorite sculptors, ever, so this is not taking a jab at him or anything (I love his Nathan sculpt), but his Nathan sculpt would be too big to go with Spenser's Becket due to Trev not owning any 1/6 figs and he wasn't aware it was too big so if we have a normal sized sculpt of Stana to go with it, it wouldn't look right.

Back