Any chance of a Sideshow Darth Vader Apprentice figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Started it last night (digital camera is broken though so no pics at the moment).

Took an old 'Master' figure and took away his jacket, swapped hands & removed the head. I found a black long sleeved top (not sure where from) & started on the wrist & boot wraps.

Looks pretty good so far.

Tonight I'm gonna start on the neck/shoulder armour and 'skirt'.

The I'll spend the weekend looking for the belt and straps and then colour the wraps to the dark grey colour (at the moment they are whiter than white).

Hopefully it'll be ready for when the head arrives.

I think the likelihood is high. He isn't that complicated a figure to make. I bet gamers would buy him. :angelsmil

Hey guys, I'm joining the party a little late. Just getting started on a Starkiller. Have the hot toys head ordered along with a body. I'll post pictures as I go. So far yours are looking great. I think the armor is probably going to be the most frustrating part of this guy. Can't wait to see your finished pics.

I have use a Sideshow Anakin body, to use the force action and the saber grip hands...
Dizzy:google

looking cool bro!!!!..jus fin the armor today...wat a damn pain in the a**!!!!!!!!!!..took me the whole day..
keep a look out for updates,lol

Apparently our Sith apprentice has moved down the Hollywood food chain after starring in The Force Unleashed. While channel surfing I caught him in a guest spot on Smallville.

He was in The Mist and Battlestar Galactica as well... decent actor, just tweaks his eyebrows a bit too much. :lol

I would love a figure of him though... :rock

Any customizers interested in tackling the Jedi Adventure Robe outfit for me? Let me know what it would cost if you think you can do it extremely well. I'm trying to find good pics, but may have to wait til i get my game back from my buddy to take some. Please let me know if there are any brave souls to take this on for me. Also, Badism, I PMed you about your blade as well, get back to me.

crappy quality, but it's at 2:30
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NnkNt0DJyo

Last edited:
He was in The Mist and Battlestar Galactica as well... decent actor, just tweaks his eyebrows a bit too much. :lol

I would love a figure of him though... :rock

he was also in an episode of Dexter. i think he's a cool actor, but like you said he over does the eyebrows...not nearly as bad as the guy from Silent Night, Deadly Night 2 though. :google

Back