Any chance of a Sideshow Darth Vader Apprentice figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't the black lightsaber all trippy? I almost had a fit when I threw the damn thing...

I also just thought how many trophy lightsabers Sith Stalker armour would include...

Darth Vader, Darth Maul, both of Kota's and both of Starkiller's...

:drool:drool:drool

This game is way better than I expected, and no game-breaking glitches at all so far. I didn't realize the apprentice had so many damn costumes. I'd like to see a 1/6 Shaak Ti from this game. Although I suppose that wouldn't be too hard to do.

Isn't the black lightsaber all trippy? I almost had a fit when I threw the damn thing...

I also just thought how many trophy lightsabers Sith Stalker armour would include...

Darth Vader, Darth Maul, both of Kota's and both of Starkiller's...

:drool:drool:drool

Vaders, yes, Kotas as well, but remember, Maul was his droid, so no Maul double-saber.

The one thing that pisses me off about the game is the save game system doesn't work, or at least it gets wiped when you beat it and you have to start the game over everytime...it's getting annoying. I just want to go collect all the holocrons, but don't want to go level for level again. I beat it twice for the two endings and i just want to be able to pick my levels, urgh.

But my Jedi Adventure Robes figure is underway by Jedi Kashan. Can't wait!

The one thing that pisses me off about the game is the save game system doesn't work, or at least it gets wiped when you beat it and you have to start the game over everytime...it's getting annoying. I just want to go collect all the holocrons, but don't want to go level for level again. I beat it twice for the two endings and i just want to be able to pick my levels, urgh.

FOR THE PS3 VERSION:(because I don't have the other versions)
If you go to the "Mission Objectives" menu, it lets you choose which planet, mission you want to go on. You don't have to play through the whole game repeatedly every time. That way if say you missed the black lightsaber crystal on the Death Star, you can go straight there, assuming you've already passed the game, and play through to get it.

As for the save system, I believe there IS an option to turn off the autosave. That would remedy that as well.

I've got an order with him for a Felucia first visit costume version- the light training gear:D.:chew

I'm still interested...I'm just waiting to see what the next spooktacular products are, and then I'll go back to whining...

In fact, I think Starkiller is on my most wanted list, along with Dooku...

interest will neva die for me..i think the whole story is sicckk!!!the way it ties in and everything about it!!!!...im waiting for pay day on the 10th then i shall begin on a whole bunch of new figures from the game!!!!..run out of materials so im gettin real anxious!!!!
will defo post pics up if it's ok with drunk leprecaun & maddogjwn13?

interest will neva die for me..i think the whole story is sicckk!!!the way it ties in and everything about it!!!!...im waiting for pay day on the 10th then i shall begin on a whole bunch of new figures from the game!!!!..run out of materials so im gettin real anxious!!!!
will defo post pics up if it's ok with drunk leprecaun & maddogjwn13?

of course its ok!:chew

Anyone hear any news or rumblings about a SSC starkiller yet? I would think with the sequel to FU coming next fall the interest should be high enough for SSC to put this guy on the radar. They have already done the blue deco stormtrooper from TFU so I would think this would be a natural progression.

Back