antman84 Marvel collection Wolverine and more :)UPDATE Custom gambit and rogue base

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: antman84 Marvel collection Wolverine and more :)UPDATE WEAPON X BUST

:lol :lol dare I remind you of the Wolvie vs Ninja Dio still to come!!! :panic: That's gonna look killer!!!

I know lol there's a few on my list think Jo will have a heart attack when I finally buy his 1/4 wolverine lol

I know lol there's a few on my list think Jo will have a heart attack when I finally buy his 1/4 wolverine lol

nah...he loves money mate! :love It'll more than likely prevent him having a heart attack!!! :lol

Hello

Here's today's update and once again it's wolverine related
Firstly my wolverine leather jacket collection has just grown and now includes this very nice jacket by abbyshot it's a very nice jacket and isn't too thin in weight.

And secondly leading in from my dynamic forces weapon x bust I did some digging and found this. It's a wolverine vs sabretooth diorama that was sold as seperate pieces. It was sculpted by the gore group and the base is fantastic.
Also amazingly this is my first brown wolverine costume but am working on expanding it here's some pics :)

Re: antman84 Marvel collection Wolverine and more :)UPDATE Wolverine stuff

Sweet Update and Scores + Pic's, Anthony, Always liked that Dio of Wolverine vs Sabertooth, Excellent Posts as always my Friend

Sweet Update and Scores + Pic's, Anthony, Always liked that Dio of Wolverine vs Sabertooth, Excellent Posts as always my Friend

Thank you :) I thought it was a good option as the sideshow one is out of my range

Great acquisition my friend!

Thank you I'm very happy with it

Just arrived today and wow is this a special piece

Only took a week since being dispatched and the quality of the piece is top notch

It's got a good wight to it but it's the sculpt that really shines on it

Never seen a sculpt so accurate wow

Back