Prop ANOVOS goes into Star Wars Costuming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought about it, but I really want the RS Props version. Now I need some funds for that. Anyone need a HT ESB Luke, ESB Leia, ANH Han/Chewie or ANH Obi-Wan? :panic:

I'm interested in the Cassian Jacket, but would like to order closer to release/ shipping date. Who knows when that will be.

So apparently Anovos are restricting shipping to US customers if ordering directly from them. :(

e630629d6885f8cc20cbd2c3d0181025.png

I really hope I get it this winter. Doesn't seem like one that should be delayed, unlike helmets and kits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was going through my post and saw this. I still haven't received this jacket. It's now 2019, guess they're "on track" lol.

Good Lord. I'll see Anovos at SW Celebration in April. Looking forward to an update then. Would be nice if they had some for sale on the spot. But I doubt it.

I have no quarrel with Anovos as I have not ordered anything from them, but what is going on is very disappointing and sad. EFX and Anovos can join hands alas. :(

I thought it was bad waiting over a year for the Vader helmet. Lol

I saw not too long ago that they were offering them again but the site now says sold out. People must scoop them up immediately as they don’t even pop up on eBay too often.

Looks good! But boy, hard to pay $600 for it when the old MR ones retailed for around $350-$400, and still can be had for those prices on the secondary market. I think the weathering on this one looks great though.

I love every product I've received from ANOVOS. The problem is the wait, & no communication (now). If they would only deliver on time, they'd be great & would have a lot more of my money.

Phase II Clone

https://www.anovos.com/products/star-wars-clone-trooper-phase-ii-helmet-accessory-pre-order

Winter 2020. Yeah, sure.

How about delivering the products everyone paid for first.

Feels like an emergency lever to try to get funds.

Exactly. In the couple of weeks, my inbox has been flooded with their emails of helmets being made available again. I'm still waiting for my X-Wing helmet, ordered and paid for last April... :gah:

I will say that my spidey senses have been tingling, for the worse...

I love every product I've received from ANOVOS. The problem is the wait, & no communication (now). If they would only deliver on time, they'd be great & would have a lot more of my money.

Exactly again. I've been hesitant in ordering anything else from them until they come through with the helmet that I previously ordered. The fact that they took the money up-front and haven't come through is what irks me the most. Should have gone with RS...

I want that clone trooper helmet but not for that price.

And I'll get it from an online retailer, not ordering direct from this company.

I've got a Han Solo jacket, Cassian Jacket, and First Order Stormtrooper armor on order with these guys. All of the above are more than a year late so far. Love their quality. Hate their delays.

To be honest I'd stay away from anything Anovos now. I get a ton of emails as well, but I don't trust them at all.

When they canceled the Death Trooper armor kit, it took months for me to get my refund back, with constant badgering. Sucks they’re still shady and seemingly getting worse.

Back