Prop ANOVOS goes into Star Wars Costuming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly. Both LE and Legend are closer to the ANH screen used lid than Anovos is to the ESB/ROTJ one
:duff

I still stand by the eFX Ep.IV PCR lid as being the best bang for your buck.
Yes, there is better, but it will cost significantly more.

I get that they cost more but if I choose to keep the anovos then between that and the pcr kid I'm $850 in, and I still have the problem of space.
That's why I still say if I find a limited at a good price I may just go that route.

I get that they cost more but if I choose to keep the anovos then between that and the pcr kid I'm $850 in, and I still have the problem of space.
That's why I still say if I find a limited at a good price I may just go that route.

That's funny because I'm planning on selling both my eFX LE and PCR and will keep the Anovos one for my Vader helmet display:lol

I just want a shiny Vader helmet, without having to go the custom route since I already have a Portumac, and the Anovos one fits the bill.

That's funny because I'm planning on selling both my eFX LE and PCR and will keep the Anovos one for my Vader helmet display:lol

I just want a shiny Vader helmet, without having to go the custom route since I already have a Portumac, and the Anovos one fits the bill.

I'd say keep the EFX LE Vader helmet. It will be ages until one of the same caliber will be released by a licensed company, unless you intend to go fan made and get the rare stuff. Otherwise the EFX LE > Anovos

I'm just gonna wait till I have the anovos in hand and decide from there, it is nice and shiny in the pics Anovos puts up but there aren't many in hand pics out there.

Here's my ANOVOS
IMG_8750.jpg

IMG_8744.jpg

Here's my eFX Limited Fiberglass
IMG_8761.jpg

IMG_8765.jpg

I just love that shine. And with no connection to the ANH Vader like a lot of have, I'm ready to make that Anovos the main Vader in my collection and use the extra money I'll make off it to buy a few more helmets. Win-Win for me:lol

On the Anovos I'm not sure that I care for the tint on the eyes, also shouldn't the helmet part sit a little lower? Seems like there is too much space between the top of the eyes and the. Orrin of the helmet.

Thanks for the pics!!!

The dome is sitting at the correct distance from the mask for an Ep. V lid.
Maybe if looking up at the helmet from below it'll appear to be sitting a tad too high, but it's not. Anovos got it right.

I ordered the TankTrooper helmet but they accidentally sent me the clean on and I'm actually quite pleased with it as it compliments the "clean" DeathTrooper. Plus, it helps to differentiate it from the AT-ACT Driver a little more.

1503630641780.jpeg

I ordered the TankTrooper helmet but they accidentally sent me the clean on and I'm actually quite pleased with it as it compliments the "clean" DeathTrooper. Plus, it helps to differentiate it from the AT-ACT Driver a little more.

View attachment 361738
Is the clean and weathered tank trooper sold seperately? Cant find the clean version on their site

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

View attachment 361738

Nice!! Thinking more and more on the Tie Pilot and I am probably gonna keep that one when it comes.

What are your thoughts on the black series Kyle helmet? Would it do just for display purposes?

Is the clean and weathered tank trooper sold seperately? Cant find the clean version on their site

Yeah, Only difference is the clean one is a "retailer exclusive" which pretty much means they're available at any of their distributors, just not direct through them

What are your thoughts on the black series Kyle helmet? Would it do just for display purposes?

Personally, I feel like the BS Kylo is nice by itself as a display piece. Unfortunately, unlike the BS Stormie helmet, it doesn't hold up too well when it's around these other "higher end" helmets.

Here's some comparison helmets I took for StarWarsHelmets.com comparing the two.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.514230718700967.1073741854.416679991789374&type=1&l=5b56913f05

Awesome shot of the Rogue One troopers! I wonder what their delay is releasing a RO Stormtrooper.

Thanks and Seriously, I need a RO TK asap. I may have to ask The Dent if he any info regarding it.

Back