Prop ANOVOS goes into Star Wars Costuming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks interesting, but why don't they make ones they know that will sell? Boba Fett, Jango Fett, etc. Is it because Disney won't let them?

Anovos has a Boba Fett prototype. It's currently on the back burner as they're having issues with capturing the correct color green once the weathering has been applied. Fett is possibly the most complex of all Star Wars helmets when it comes to paint.

Anovos has a Boba Fett prototype. It's currently on the back burner as they're having issues with capturing the correct color green once the weathering has been applied. Fett is possibly the most complex of all Star Wars helmets when it comes to paint.
How long have they been working on this?
I do hope they show us this helmet this year.

I see. Yeah, I'd like to have a Boba lid in my collection.

I know it has the "pinched" visor, but I love my MR Boba. I feel very lucky to have gotten it. Apparently they didn't complete the run, as it was at the very end of their license.
IMG_0566.JPG
Neither signature is real, but I had my Romans weathered Obi-Wan in front of it for a time. Although, I have met MR. Bulloch a few times. I have a couple signed photos from him. I never got to meet MR. Guinness.

They need to hurry up so they can take my money!!! :)

That is good to know. I just wish they would make helmets I would love to have like Jango Fett, Bike Scout, Boushh, Commander Cody, etc.

The MR Boba Fett did complete its run, it was the stormtrooper bucket that didn't originally. The rest of the stormtroopers run was carried on by eFx. The MR helmet is supposed to have a slight pinch and isn't based of the ESB Hero Helmet. The MR helmet was mistakenly scanned and reproduced as the Pre-Production 3 helmet. At first glance the PrePro 3 and ESB Hero are identical but are in fact two different helmets painted by Joe Johnson.

In terms of the Anovos helmet I've held the unpainted prototype. It's pretty incredible.

The MR Boba Fett did complete its run, it was the stormtrooper bucket that didn't originally. The rest of the stormtroopers run was carried on by eFx. The MR helmet is supposed to have a slight pinch and isn't based of the ESB Hero Helmet. The MR helmet was mistakenly scanned and reproduced as the Pre-Production 3 helmet. At first glance the PrePro 3 and ESB Hero are identical but are in fact two different helmets painted by Joe Johnson.

In terms of the Anovos helmet I've held the unpainted prototype. It's pretty incredible.

Sweet! Don't know how I missed your response, but thank you for the info :duff
Do you know if it'll be fiberglass?

Sweet! Don't know how I missed your response, but thank you for the info :duff
Do you know if it'll be fiberglass?

The MR one is Fiberglass, I can't imagine the Anovos one won't be either. Here's my MR one I wear to troop sometimes. I added Miss NJ for some eye candy for you guys.

Yes, I'm a bit crazy:lol

IMG_0867.JPG

Last edited:
Anyone knows when the Anovos Premium Kylo Ren Ensemble will be shipped? It says Q1 2017 on their site. I sure hope it will be before April!

P.S. Please don't respond if you will bash on Kylo Ren — go find another thread — thank you.

Received the Death Trooper helmet. (My wife laughed when I told her it was a "death trooper."). So, my Director Krennic Personal Guard helmet arrived, and I'm quite pleased with it! It has a two tone paint scheme (not counting the silver/grey parts) with flat black on the nose portion and a semi-gloss black on the rest. This one has some real heft to it; feels just like an old MR helmet. Weathering is good, sculpt is good, really nothing bad to say about this one. Just really well done!

I've gotten a few Anovos costumes and have been impressed with each item. Han Bespin, Luke Bespin and Star Trek TNG Command burgundy top. All have exceeded my expectations. I hope to get more from them in the future.

Back