Another Joker head custom (1st head custom)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fashizal1

Super Freak
Reaction score
ive had my ver.1 hot toys joker head hanging around for awhile now. i just always thought the thing was a waste once the bank robber joker head came out. one night i got bored and descided to repaint it not caring if i messed it up. some black paint around the eyes, rubbed alil white off the forhead the out come to me came out pretty good. then i descided the hair shape was just not right either so i grabbed a utility knife and chopped pretty much everything but the front face. i re sculpt it with sculpty(which i found out the neck cant take the oven heat) also re did the mouth. im very happy with the outcome being my 1st head custom. The hair on the head is not finished yet. lemme kno what ya think....also suggestions would be apprieated for im a newbie at customising and only use things i kno little about.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

is that yarn? it's a pretty interesting choice. It looks way more like heath here than it does normally.

Back