Annoying Movie Cliches

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i remember an episode from the B&W superman show that had a bank robber shooting at superman, and superman just stood there sticking his chest out while taking the shots, but when the robber ran out of bullets and threw the gun superman dodged it. :confused:
:lol Probably because the actor isn't Superman and that's a real gun being thrown at him. Which begs the question, why would a robber think the gun is going to hurt him when the bullets didn't do a damn thing?:lol

Another couple of cliches that bother me:
-Fat characters are always shown eating on screen or are shown to be obsessed with food.

-"Teenagers" as the main cast in horror movies.

-Old westerns where the farm homestead is out in the middle of a near barren desert with no grasses for the horses or cattle to eat; and not even a garden for the family.

Teenagers are the main cast, so we can see some nice naked 20 year old girls. Thats their purpose.

One that makes me cringe every time -

Whenever someone is injured and needs to be bandaged, the cloth they apply always has to be ripped in two. Never in the history of cinema do they initially pick up the bandage that is the right length. It ALWAYS needs to be ripped in half.

One that makes me cringe every time -

Whenever someone is injured and needs to be bandaged, the cloth they apply always has to be ripped in two. Never in the history of cinema do they initially pick up the bandage that is the right length. It ALWAYS needs to be ripped in half.

That doesnt bother me as much as the bandage seems to completely heal the wounded! Guy gets his stomach ripped open, they put a bandage on it and hes good as new. Sometimes he bleeds out later, but its always a shock.

"Woah....I think Phil died"

"How??"

"I dont know man...kinda creepy. Only Injury he had was that evisceration a few hours back"

"Whaaaaat? No, that can't be it...I'm pretty sure we bandaged that......"

Dropping the keys when trying to get in the car, or trying to find the right key. Then the bad guys in the back seat.

Zombie movies almost always show a hand punching through the ground as they excape their grave. They have the power to get through a casket with six feet of dirt on top of it but then they cant get through a couple of wood planks over a window.

Zombie movies almost always show a hand punching through the ground as they excape their grave. They have the power to get through a casket with six feet of dirt on top of it but then they cant get through a couple of wood planks over a window.

So true!! :rotfl

Back