• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Announcement Regarding FEEDBACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pixletwin

Malalaking Gagamba
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I am in the process of getting my house together after I just moved this weekend so don't expect any updates from me until after the Thanksgiving weekend.

:duff

:woo Congrats on moving into your new home!!!! What a great way to kick of the holidays. :rock :rock

Congrats!!! I just moved into my new place also, about 4 weeks ago or so now. I hope you enjoy your new place as much as I have enjoyed mine!!! Perfect timing for the holidays too!!! :banana

Congrats...I am moving into a new house this weekend too plus we just took over the warehouse next door to us so we are moving offices in there as well!! Its a pain in the ass!!

Joe

he he he... we moved into out house on Thanksgiving weekend 3 years ago. Seems like a lot of people pick this time.

Back