Anime poll on SS website

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
piccolodaimaoh said:
Yeah, I thought maybe 2 Kenshiros would be alright, but after seeing those pics I may have to bump it up to 3 or 4. For customization purposes of course.
Also, if you are going to display Kenshiro you will need 2, one for action poses with shirt on and one for power-up poses with shirt off.

Man, I hope we get to see Ken without his jacket on soon Love to see what Kaiyodo and Medicom have hidden.

Man, Piccolo the more I think about what you said, I think I may need to order 1 more (already reserved 3 pcs for myself) Maybe customize 1 into a Bloody version!!!

Tendou-Kabuto said:
No reason to be sarcastic, It's all about being a fan my friend ^_^

Hey, I am serious, I NEED to get 3 or 4 Kenshiro figures. That is, unless Medicom happens to announce the acquisition of a certain anime by Akira Toriyama. Here's a hint:

KA - ME - HA - ME - HAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Medicom and Bandai get together to make a Goku, Piccolo or Vegeta RAH then I need only get 2 Kenshiro figures.

A man can dream, can't he?
A man can dream...

piccolodaimaoh said:
Hey, I am serious, I NEED to get 3 or 4 Kenshiro figures. That is, unless Medicom happens to announce the acquisition of a certain anime by Akira Toriyama. Here's a hint:

KA - ME - HA - ME - HAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Medicom and Bandai get together to make a Goku, Piccolo or Vegeta RAH then I need only get 2 Kenshiro figures.

A man can dream, can't he?
A man can dream...

I am totally on the same page. I got 4 Kenshiros on order now and If they did DBZ Medicoms I'd be all over those too!!! ^_^

Tendou-Kabuto said:
No reason to be sarcastic, It's all about being a fan my friend ^_^
:lol I was actually being serious!:D

For anyone interested in learning more information about different animes and manga, check out this site : www.animenewsnetwork.com

It has information on a great variety of anime and manga and usually has up-to-date news on anime related stuff pertaining to the US!

carbo-fation said:
:lol I was actually being serious!:D

For anyone interested in learning more information about different animes and manga, check out this site : www.animenewsnetwork.com

It has information on a great variety of anime and manga and usually has up-to-date news on anime related stuff pertaining to the US!

I had no idea you were HNK fan lol

Dark_Spidey said:
You guys are nuts!

Btw, does anyone here collect Saint Seiya Myth Cloth?

I was cleaning up yesterday and finally had the oppurtunity to snap some pics of my Saint Cloth Myth as I was sorting them. This is not all of them but most of them. I still have quite a few of them upstairs which I haven't brought down yet. Like Several more Final Ikki, Kanon, Mail Aways and Appendix.

collex1.JPG

collex2.JPG

collex3.JPG

collex4.JPG

collex5.JPG

collex6.JPG

collex7.JPG

collex9.JPG

collex10.JPG

collex11.JPG

Tendou-Kabuto said:
I was cleaning up yesterday and finally had the oppurtunity to snap some pics of my Saint Cloth Myth as I was sorting them. This is not all of them but most of them. I still have quite a few of them upstairs which I haven't brought down yet. Like Several more Final Ikki, Kanon, Mail Aways and Appendix.

collex1.JPG
Dude are you like a store or something? or is this you personal collection? either way its awesome!!!!

lcummins said:
And I thought I had a lot of stuff!!! :rotfl

Are a lot of those dupes, or are they variations?

They're all dupes. I used to buy only 2-3 pcs of each but as the line grew I started buying more and more..

carbo-fation said:
That's a very impressive SS collection! The figs would look much better outside the boxes though....:D

I agree, unfortunately I just dont have the room to display anything.

p!tu said:
Dude are you like a store or something? or is this you personal collection? either way its awesome!!!!

Altho I do sell some toys on the side. That is all my personal collection.

Back