Angor's customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pdred1985

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Angor sells their custom figures they have in there gallery? I noticed they have the heads listed for sale. Specificlly theWilly Wonka, TylerDurden, John McClaine...etc Thanks!:chew

Isn't this the company that is the scammer? I thought there was a thread on this already.

Andgor sells plenty but delivers little.
Stay Away from this company at ALL costs!!! Their sculptors were top notch, but the company's business ethic was irritatingly unreliable.

Man, this company just popped up last week in a thread :lol

Like everyone else said:

Stay Away!!!​

Ok but do any of you guys know where to get a Tyler Durden 12-inch that looks as good as the one on their site? I haven't had any luck finding anything...

There were some very limited produced City Hero figures that looked an awful lot like Pitt from Se7en and Fight Club, they're very hard to come by now and expensive. Then there is the very limited "Hot Toys" version of Pitt from Se7en, he goes for quit a bit more then the City Hero figures. Lastly there's Blue Box's (BBI) military figure called Trident. He's very hard to come by as well but probably the cheaper alternative of the three.
I own all of them. Both of the City Hero figures are okay (same likeness on each, Good costumes). The limited Hot Toys version of Pitt from Se7en has a far better likeness and costume but comes on a crappy Hot Toys old body type, But I think Blue Box Trident has the best likeness of them all.
BBI might have re-released the head sculpt in their cheaper Military figures they sell through Toy R Us. You'll have to dig a little deeper there because I avoid those pieces of crap like the plague (quality is far below their older specialty market figures like Trident).
You also might find a recast of the Hot toys or BBI heads on ebay.
Triad Toys might be releasing a Brad Pitt head sculpt with a very good likeness, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Thanks for all the info!

So there pretty much isn't even a way to find a 12-inch head with his likeness that isn't terribly hard to find? I thought about just making my own custom but I'd at least need a head... tricky business

I saw them selling some full-on versions of Lecter on eBay for $300 plus dollars a few months ago. The auction attempted to explain the high price was due to the fact that the scuplt was "one of a kind" and "featured in Toyfare magazine". I feel bad for the chump who paid out the nose unknowingly.

OK... Even though the ANDGOR site is still up, DO NOT try to place an order or do business. You probably will lose your money and not receive anything at all.

That being said I did order from them several years ago and after many emails, phone calls, letters over the course of a year I did get my sculpt and some other items.

This is me! Ol' number 127 on page 5, I have 3 of them painted by ANDGOR:cool:

Steven-Schaper.gif

I always wonder if anyone bought a copy of me off the site?:lol

I also have

Sam-Jackson-Pulp-Fiction.gif

John-Travolta-Pulp-Fiction.gif

jimmy_black_front.gif

I also got some bbi weapons sets and stuff from them. I finally got most of what I ordered. The craftsmanship is top notch on the sculpts. I couldn't be more pleased with the likeness.

Steven

Yeah, just about all their sculpts are dead on to the actors. I don't see any alternative to getting a Brad Pitt Sculpt, there doesnt seem to be that many out there to choose from.

I've never come across any andgor heads for sale outside the original site. But there are several i would grab up if i ever saw them.

Steven

pdred1985 said:
Yeah, just about all their sculpts are dead on to the actors. I don't see any alternative to getting a Brad Pitt Sculpt, there doesnt seem to be that many out there to choose from.

check out ebay.......

here is a hot toys brad pitt........ https://cgi.ebay.com/1-6-Hottoys-US...3951793QQihZ002QQcategoryZ27294QQcmdZViewItem

search the "toys" section for "brad pitt and you'll get a few hits.

here is a 1/6th resin fight club kit. you could use the head for a custom figure...

https://cgi.ebay.com/12-inch-BRAD-P...oryZ4249QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

search the completed auctions and you'll find a few nice custom painted pitt heads that didn't sell. contact that seller......

4.jpg

there are brad pitt heads always popping up on ebay. you just have to look.

Last edited:
Awesome! Thanks for the advice, I think I'll pick up that USMC Head, it's a pretty good likeness. I'm new to the 12-inch scale business, where can I find somewhere with a ton of options on clothes?

pdred1985 said:
Awesome! Thanks for the advice, I think I'll pick up that USMC Head, it's a pretty good likeness. I'm new to the 12-inch scale business, where can I find somewhere with a ton of options on clothes?
I love https://www.monkeydepot.com/but I think it is more military outfits but they have a lot of cool stuff.:cool:

Alright well, I have the head covered, but now I need a 12-inch body. I checked out the ones on Monkeydepot but I'm looking for something up to par with SideShows 12-inch. Unfortunatly they're SOLD OUT. Anyone know where to pick one up that's pretty decent?

pdred1985 said:

since it's a hot toys head you're buying, why not use a hot toys body? they are much better than sideshow bodies. and as for clothes, did you look at that guy's ebay store? he has everything you need. plenty of civilian type clothes for a tyler durden bash........ https://stores.ebay.com/Storerooms_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZQ2d999QQftidZ2QQtZkm

Back