Amstel's World of Figures...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coming soon...

2f67fde00e8a3ee4d2913fc42da57dab.jpg

d3904a48c67761b6e34f122e3254c36d.jpg

Will be new additions to my collection!!

Can't wait to see Samara!

Can't wait to see Samara!

I can't wait either! I am anxious to build up a figure with the head sculpt and make a dio base.

Amazing pieces you have coming , Angie. That H2 Warlock is sick !!!!

Thank you! I've wanted H2 Warlock to be part of my collection with 78 Myers and Loomis.

One's Customs did a sick job on his own H2 Warlock and I am not taking anything away from his work, it's just that there seems to be something off about his Warlock head sculpt. It is not my type of sculpt I would want for Warlock.

So I decided to go with Legio7 to make me one and I'm by far very happy with how it turned out! Yes!

Last edited:
really nice work! looking forward to seeing how these come out.

Spook showed me a warlock he was working on a while ago. It was easily the best h2 myers ive seen. He wasnt happy with it, and i believe he scrapped it. Like his H1 myers, to me, he killed it.

He just has a nack of nail the michael myers look.

No offence to ones customs either, but he just cant seem to nail any myers sculpts. Everything out he does is bloody awesome though

really nice work! looking forward to seeing how these come out.

Spook showed me a warlock he was working on a while ago. It was easily the best h2 myers ive seen. He wasnt happy with it, and i believe he scrapped it. Like his H1 myers, to me, he killed it.

He just has a nack of nail the michael myers look.

No offence to ones customs either, but he just cant seem to nail any myers sculpts. Everything out he does is bloody awesome though

Thank you Phil!

I wish I'd have seen Spook's H2 sculpt! Lucky you got a sneak peek of it. Too bad he scrapped it but I am hearing he's going to release a new Warlock sculpt this fall? I know he does an amazing work on his Myers sculpts. All the more the merrier for me to have Spook's version and Legio7's version of Warlock in my collection!

I agree with you about One. His Myers sculpts are not accurate at all but he has his own style and some people prefers his gritty version. I admit I liked his new 78 Myers sculpt, I just couldn't get around to buying one. That Leatherface remake sculpt is my favorite look from One. And my favorite full figure of his is Mama. Have you seen it? Sick!! But you are right everything else he does is really good!

samara looks wicked.

Thanks! You just wait until I show the full figure and dio base!

no love for sadako? :lol

:lol unfortunately I haven't seen the Japanese version of The Ring. In fact i wanted to watch it, but I can't find it in Amazon or Netflix streaming video list.

Thank you Phil!

I wish I'd have seen Spook's H2 sculpt! Lucky you got a sneak peek of it. Too bad he scrapped it but I am hearing he's going to release a new Warlock sculpt this fall? I know he does an amazing work on his Myers sculpts. All the more the merrier for me to have Spook's version and Legio7's version of Warlock in my collection!

I agree with you about One. His Myers sculpts are not accurate at all but he has his own style and some people prefers his gritty version. I admit I liked his new 78 Myers sculpt, I just couldn't get around to buying one. That Leatherface remake sculpt is my favorite look from One. And my favorite full figure of his is Mama. Have you seen it? Sick!! But you are right everything else he does is really good!

Would love to have seen that H2 Myers sculpt also but hopefully Spook does do a H2 this year.

See that is the thing wit the Myers mask as well as the all the different head sculpts, it all comes down to the eye of the beholder, each to their own. Ones latest stuff all looks like fire and I can't wait for my package to arrive from him, hopefully really soon.

:lol unfortunately I haven't seen the Japanese version of The Ring. In fact i wanted to watch it, but I can't find it in Amazon or Netflix streaming video list.

you should watch it. i find it much better than the remake. :]

Sick piece Amstel, excellent Myers, pure 1978 vibe, 100%!!!

Who did the paint up/hair job on the Spook sculpt?

I think I will be the last one to have his Spook sculpt painted/haired up. :( :lol

Sick piece Amstel, excellent Myers, pure 1978 vibe, 100%!!!

Who did the paint up/hair job on the Spook sculpt?

I think I will be the last one to have his Spook sculpt painted/haired up. :( :lol

Thank you!! I really love this one. My favorite by far of any Myers I've had. This is the 3rd one I owned.

JD Kim painted and haired the sculpt. He did good, I have to give him credit because I think this is the first Myers sculpt he painted, BUT he failed in one area of making it look like a Myers mask you know because he did not have the white paint up on it nor the flesh color paint around the neck area. When I got it in hand it was painted completely gray/bluish. So I did the repainting myself. I cut some hair off and futzed it.

There you go...she is all done!

Bathsheba from the movie, The Conjuring.

3c19fd9e2b4a9ac2a6ed2b0d2042a169.jpg

Great work on Bathsheba! - its a shame how they portrayed her in the movie though. But hey...it worked and whatever sells!

The Conjuring 2 was a good movie but not as good as the first! I wonder who will be doing a Custom Nun from the movie first?! Glad she is getting her own spin-off movie.

Great work on Bathsheba! - its a shame how they portrayed her in the movie though. But hey...it worked and whatever sells!

The Conjuring 2 was a good movie but not as good as the first! I wonder who will be doing a Custom Nun from the movie first?! Glad she is getting her own spin-off movie.

Yeah, she wasn't shown much in the movie as I'd like. But she still was scary! :lol

I saw someone just did a Nun Valak figure from The Conjuring 2. He posted pictures on Facebook. He beat me to it being the first person to make her, however not taking anything away from him, that figure just didn't look all that great to me. It missed a mark somehow.

But it's still in my plans, I'll have her made soon! You watch.

Back