Amoktime Boris Karloff 12 inch figure!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Update on the Amoktime Boris Karloff 12 inch figure!!!!!!

A reply I got from Martin Dunlop

Good Evening, Thank you for your support and interest in our classic horror and sci-fi products. We are projecting to have the Boris in the states around the third quarter. We wanted to make some changes to ensure that he comes out in excellent condition. I will keep you updated. Thank you, Martin Dunlop Executive Replicas Inc.

Last edited:
An email I got from amoktime Re: Executive Replicas Boris Karloff 12 inch figure‏

The item is not in stock yet from anywhere.
You are still looking at another 30-45 days.
Thank you
Amoktime.com

Somebody's lying to somebody then, or they've all got their wires crossed.

https://executivereplicas.net/KarloffPage.htm

Richard from what I am being told the $175.00 price tag was a mistake by Executive Replicas webmaster. The price is $69.99. I am told pre-order prices will be honored. The figure is also not in stock. When Amoktime gets them in 30 to 45 days our orders will be shipped out to us!:rock:rock:rock :rock:rock:rock :rock:rock:rock :D

Think how Boris feels. sadly, he's been dead 40 years and only now is getting a figure. At least you don't have to wait that long.:lol

technically, he's had lots of figures... but having a figure of himself and not as a character is a hell of an accomplishment. Puts him in an elite group... Rondo... soon Vince... but i cant think of any other members so far except for politicians and generals...

Back