American Horror Story: Coven Season 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the end of the episode was like the Walking American Horror Dead story :lol

1377470_513429172086774_1951758586_n_zps74c12158.jpg

I thought it was pretty great--wasn't expecting the zombies but I guess it makes sense as a Halloween episode.

What was neat about it is they were Voodoo controlled zombies. The type you never see anymore.

And man, that one witch is faaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

I have only watched the first episode of season 3 so far and I loved it. I enjoyed the other seasons too. I hope it gets as intense as the second.

Are those all of the people she had killed?

They zoomed in on that one zombie and transposed a young woman's face on there. I'm thinking those first three were her family that the voodoo woman hung.

I'm really liking this season so far. Not sure what's going to happen with the guy who shot that girl in the head, but hopefully they're not going off on a stupid tangent with him.

In the beginning of the show I thought the zombies were random, when she sent several old dead white people zombies to avenge the death of the kid that was hung.

But at the end it was clearly the fat woman's children who she sent after her. I feel like it was clearly intentional, though I assume you can argue that her family simply was in the vicinity to where the other undead were brought back as well.

Interesting as to who the new Supreme might be now. Also enjoyed the story of how the butler and his tongue came to be separated. But, he turned out to be a complete weirdo as well.

Nobody is ever normal in these shows. The "007" husband either. WTF.

They zoomed in on that one zombie and transposed a young woman's face on there. I'm thinking those first three were her family that the voodoo woman hung.

I'm really liking this season so far. Not sure what's going to happen with the guy who shot that girl in the head, but hopefully they're not going off on a stupid tangent with him.

american_0002587376.jpg

Those three are Delphine's dead daughters that Marie had hung in Dephine's front yard.
What was just as disturbing was Spaulding's tea party with his dolls and Madisen! :horror
tumblr_mvjyoz2nvm1rlu6a8o1_250.gif

In the beginning of the show I thought the zombies were random, when she sent several old dead white people zombies to avenge the death of the kid that was hung.

But at the end it was clearly the fat woman's children who she sent after her. I feel like it was clearly intentional, though I assume you can argue that her family simply was in the vicinity to where the other undead were brought back as well.

Interesting as to who the new Supreme might be now. Also enjoyed the story of how the butler and his tongue came to be separated. But, he turned out to be a complete weirdo as well.

Nobody is ever normal in these shows. The "007" husband either. WTF.

Knowing this show, it'll end up being the retarded girl :lol

Knowing this show, it'll end up being the retarded girl :lol

That's offensive. I believe she has Downs syndrome.
Anyways...I think its Zoe.

After reading spoilers about tonights episode "Burn, Witch, Burn" it should be another good one! :yess:

Last edited:
The anthology series from Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk will return for 13 more episodes in 2014.FX will reinvent American Horror Story again.The cable network has renewed the horror anthology series from Glee co-creators Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk for a fourth season. The*new batch of 13 episodes set to air in 2014.*

:yess:

The last episode was creepy... but the thing that freaked me out the most was the acid in the face. That's some real life scariness right there!

The fact that they haven't shown her face (and the fact that this show is so bizarre and we're dealing with witchcraft this season) makes me think that it wasn't acid she threw at all.

I'm guessing it screwed her up in a spectacularly different way. Not sure how, but I'll be curious to see!

I just want to know if Madison will be coming back this season. :pray:

She will. Emma Roberts is one of the few celebrities I follow on Instagram and she posts regular pictures from set, and even posted one of those keep clam memes that said "Keep calm and wait for Madison's return."

Stevie Nicks strikes again. :lol

Good episode, but came in during the middle of the show. I'm going to rewatch it
because I missed the zombies!

Back