Am I Seeing this right....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chicky said:
aw Hairless...

so sweet! PM me your snail mail you just wrangled yourself a very cool Sideshow Vader shirt!

Chicky

Congrats Hairless... LOL, you never know who is listening!!!!! :chew

Still I don't care if you have never heard of Sideshow or them carrying the 12" line people need to be more informed when making their purchases. All it would take is a little searching on the internet (including the easy to use Sideshow site) to get a feel for what this figure might go for. People just get overzealous and waste money... sure it's ultimately their choice how they spend money, but its still not too bright.

Anyway, when the Luke first went up I had never heard of this board, but I was still pretty certain that the next day BIN's of $350 were way out-of-line.

galactiboy said:
Still I don't care if you have never heard of Sideshow or them carrying the 12" line people need to be more informed when making their purchases. All it would take is a little searching on the internet (including the easy to use Sideshow site) to get a feel for what this figure might go for. People just get overzealous and waste money... sure it's ultimately their choice how they spend money, but its still not too bright.

Anyway, when the Luke first went up I had never heard of this board, but I was still pretty certain that the next day BIN's of $350 were way out-of-line.

exactly, like i said when i first read about the 1/4 luke i did some research on the internet and found you guys. people only get what they ask for. if they arent smart enough to do a little homework before spending that much money, i dont feel sorry for them.

Chicky said:
Hey Hairless,

The T-shirt will be sent out after Con. But here is a picture of it.

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to get one of those.

Chicky said:
Hey Hairless,

The T-shirt will be sent out after Con. But here is a picture of it.

I wonder if any of these will be given away during the chat. There will be a chat right? If so I'll have to join in just to try to win one. Who am I kidding I'm coming regardless. :chew

I still wear my Ringers t-shirt and it hasn't faded much after 1 billion washes. :D

Really CHICKY THE GENEROUS should have known better then to show that shirt in front of all of us.:lol

Last edited:
tomandshell said:
It was Chicky! Get the names right--you don't want to hurt your chances of getting one yourself!!!
Duly noted and amended sir...
pixletwin said:
Really CHICKY THE GENEROUS should have known better then to show that shirt in front of all of us.:lol

I never have anything from Sideshow :monkey2

can I have a tshirt with any of my next order :monkey3

I have like 14 items pending to be charged within next 5 months , please SS send me a tshirt, I will not even take it off even when sleeping :monkey5

The ebay listing is a little ridiculous, as someone could save a whole lot of money with just a little patience and research, but hey, I've paid too much too. I hope that people who didn't win just find their way to Sideshow to find more cool stuff, and the guy who one finds that they have made other figures too. I think some of the Sith and Bounty Hunters are going to attract a lot of people who are just into those particular characters. The inclsuive item is one of the best too, though!
I never have anything from Sideshow

can I have a tshirt with any of my next order

I have like 14 items pending to be charged within next 5 months , please SS send me a tshirt, I will not even take it off even when sleeping

Somebody get this man a shirt, and some Febreeze!

Back