Am I Seeing this right....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If people are that stupid to pay that much for this, they deserve what they get.

It must the "promise" of the C9 box condition. Hopefully, this scalper will get his boxes mangled through delivery and then have to deal with backtracking his "promise" to the buyer.

wonder if any of the bidders actually think it lights up due to the pics posted?

Just ridiculous... just goes to show that there is one born every minute and they typically get an eBay account soon after!

And who said the inclusive figures won't hold their value? $180 and its not even released yet... it'll be worth a fortune when it comes out :monkey1

galactiboy said:
Just ridiculous... just goes to show that there is one born every minute and they typically get an eBay account soon after!

And who said the inclusive figures won't hold their value? $180 and its not even released yet... it'll be worth a fortune when it comes out :monkey1

lol thats right!!! i have yet to see an Exclusive version yield that much. i guess the bidders have never heard of sideshow's website. im sure as soon as the winner finds out the truth about the whole thing he/she will surely be ticked off.
i know i would... that much money could be used for a PF!!!!

I don't wanna get into the whole flipper=evil thing, but that is just about the most retarded auction I have ever seen (almost as retarded as my first eBay purchase of a reg. SS Luke for $100 :monkey5 ).

Actually the most f'd up price I've see was right after the ex of Luke sold out someone did a BIN of $350 for him! I guess the deal fell through from what was posted in the SS comments section, but that's just ridiculous!!!

Hey guys, try to keep in mind that not everyone is a hard core collector like us Freaks! That was the whole reason Sideshow did the "Inclusive" edition. There are probably a lot of people who would buy a Maul, but not really collect the line, just as Sideshow envisioned. Therefore they would be totally unaware of Sideshow's site, the Newsletter and most likely the Inclusive pre-order. If you look at the auction, there were seven different bidders, and yes, six of the seven appear to not eBay very much, or are new, but one of the bidders was experienced with eBay. The seller started the auction at $10 or less based on the first bid, so you can't blame the seller for trying to rip off the buyers. You can blame him for listing a pre-order this far in advance however. There are probably a lot of people still out there that will want this Maul... once they find out about it... which is of course, too late for the Inclusive pre-order, so don't be too harsh on these people. It's their money, and the Inclusive is already sold out, so even if they learn how Maul was released, it is still too late for them. Just my two cents... :monkey5

Good point Lcummins. I only found sideshow because I was wondering if Hasbro made an ROTS Obiwan and put a search in eBay and saw the glorious Sideshow Obiwan (angelic "AHHHHHHHH" sound:newangel ) and I haven't been able to rip the needle out of my arm since. :cool:

i found out last year when reading about the exclusvie PF luke going on sale and thinking how crazy people would pay that much for him!!! then after spending time here and on the official SS site i came to my senses about how awesome sideshow really is.

hairlesswookiee said:
i found out last year when reading about the exclusvie PF luke going on sale and thinking how crazy people would pay that much for him!!! then after spending time here and on the official SS site i came to my senses about how awesome sideshow really is.

Freaks never come to their senses......they are perpetually in a delusional state of mind.:D

totally agree with you LCummins. Not everyone is a freak like us that they don't know abou the pre-ordering system. It is just sad to see some poor soul pay that much for something they could have gotten for 1/4 of the ebay price. After seeing this auction I'm surprise than not alot more are selling their Inclusive Maul.

Back