AllisonAmy's Barbie room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_mbr25o8lv61rrc78e.gif

Ski

Doing a search for that Selena... Damn, these Phicen Limited figures are sexy. :lol

Cool new additions. Congrats.
23lo1vr.gif

Thank you!

Thanks. :)

1/6 jewelry! :yess:

Is that just for personal use? I bet there's a market for that. Gonna sell them in your store? eBay?

I will post some pictures on my website and on my Facebook page. I am also going to put all of those dress forms in my shop window and see what happens. It may be just enough of a curiosity to draw people into my store. (Business is going better than I thought it would! I don't have a lot of people coming in, but at least 90% of them buy something and many times they buy multiple items. I already have repeat customers since I've opened.)

Eventually, if I start doing more complex doll pieces, I will see if NiniMomo is interested in anything I have.

Thanks for always stopping by and checking out my stuff!:wave

I will post some pictures on my website and on my Facebook page. I am also going to put all of those dress forms in my shop window and see what happens. It may be just enough of a curiosity to draw people into my store. (Business is going better than I thought it would! I don't have a lot of people coming in, but at least 90% of them buy something and many times they buy multiple items. I already have repeat customers since I've opened.)

Eventually, if I start doing more complex doll pieces, I will see if NiniMomo is interested in anything I have.

Thanks for always stopping by and checking out my stuff!:wave

:duff

Glad your business is doing well! :hi5:

If I were you, I'd prolly have my whole store decorated in 1/6, not just the front window. :exactly: :lol

I just did an updated count - 745. I didn't include any of the Lost customs because none are finished and some have no heads and some have no bodies. If there were multiple dolls in one box, I just counted it as one.

Back