AllisonAmy's Barbie room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have sooo many figures, bet the kids love the toy room as it looks like a toy store. :)
Grats on getting HT Superman and Jack Sparrow, Loooove those two figures!!!

AllisonAmy, I love the commentary how you had to get the rest since they were just $7.50, Great Great collection and your co-worker must love you!

Thanks! All of my co-workers love me, I just wish they all had dolls they wanted to unload. :lol

Hey Allison.

Hey.

:lol

You have sooo many figures, bet the kids love the toy room as it looks like a toy store. :)
Grats on getting HT Superman and Jack Sparrow, Loooove those two figures!!!

The kids do love going in there to look. They never try to open the boxes, so I don't keep the room locked.

I think Superman and Jack Sparrow are pretty amazing and I'm so happy that I picked them up. My credit card was NOT HAPPY AT ALL. I have 4 more things on pre-order and I also sent NiniMomo a deposit to make a custom for me. I can't stop! :gah: :lol

Still a work in progress...

LOST009.jpg

LOST003.jpg

LOST005.jpg

LOST014.jpg

LOST012.jpg

LOST016.jpg

LOST015.jpg

Love your LOST collection. It is brilliant. But I have to ask...

Is Charlie on a hobbit body? If so, why? :lol

He is kind of short, relatively speaking. We actually saw him and Evangeline Lilly (I guess they were still dating at the time) at Honolulu International Airport when we were going to take a red eye to LA.

He said hello to our daughter who was sitting in the stroller in her jammies.

He is 5'6ish.. but he is not hobbit sized for heaven's sake.

and and about your question who painted them: I know Skiman painted Juliet.

Impressive Allison the cast of Lost

Those Lost cast customs are looking nice Amy. All the best :duff

VERY COOL!!!!! :rock

yeah awesome lost customs

Hello, Ms. Allison...

Been a while since I seen your collection thread but nice work on your custom figures.

Awesome Allison, very crazy, congrats ;)

Sweet Lost customs! You paint them yourself?

Love your LOST collection. It is brilliant. But I have to ask...

Is Charlie on a hobbit body? If so, why? :lol

Thanks for the compliments, everyone! And thank you for checking out my thread. :grouphug

I didn't paint any of them. I lack the skillz.

I have two Andy Bergholz John Locke heads. One is painted by gdb, one is painted by Someone Who Is Not A Member Here.

I have two Jacks. One is sculpted by Nek74 and painted by SWINAMH. One is sculpted by Arsyn and that isn't painted, yet.

Desmond is sculpted by Nek74 and painted by gdb.

Sawyer is sculpted by Nek74 and painted by SWINAMH.

Ben is sculpted by Nek74 and painted by SWINAMH.

I have a bald Kate and a Kate with hair, both sculpted by Nek74 and both painted by SWINAMH.

Sayid is sculpted by Sunohc and painted by Cheungkinmen.

Jin is sculpted by Arsyn and painted by Cheungkinmen.

Charlie is sculpted by Ada Chan - wantedactionfigure.com and painted by SWINAMH.

Sun is sculpted by Arsyn. One is bald and not painted. Cheungkinmen will be painting the one with hair.

Juliet is sculpted by Fringefan and painted by the master himself, Skiman.

I have an Ada Chan Hurley head that my brother painted. It turned out OK and he still has it someplace, but rumor has it another Hurley may be in the works.

Charlie's body is a Mattel High School Musical doll. The other figures that I have seen seemed too tall. If something else better comes along, then I can always upgrade. I just think Charlie should be a bit shorter than the other guys. Any suggestions for another body to use?

He is kind of short, relatively speaking. We actually saw him and Evangeline Lilly (I guess they were still dating at the time) at Honolulu International Airport when we were going to take a red eye to LA.

He said hello to our daughter who was sitting in the stroller in her jammies.

That's cool! :)

Back