All Things Robocop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get ready for some new Robocop collectibles by Fred Barton Productions !!!
They will be releasing Robocop in 1:1, 1:2, 1:4 scale and as a lifesize bust in the coming future. The ED-209 will also be produced in 1:4 scale.
Link: https://www.the-robotman.com

I can't afford the 1:1 or the 1:2 probably, But i'm hoping the 1:4 will stay under the $500 range :pray:.

Tell me about it. We've clashed in the past and I disagree with your manytime referancing to NECA 'trash' but even I feel that certain threads here could have done with your put-downs last night! :lol These guys....:slap

Tell me about it. We've clashed in the past and I disagree with your manytime referancing to NECA 'trash' but even I feel that certain threads here could have done with your put-downs last night! :lol These guys....:slap

:nono I don't say it's trash, I call it kiddie garbage (and before some douchy newb ruptures a hemorrhoid and adds his 2 pesos, I do own several NECA, MEZCO and McFarlane pieces, I just don't hold them in high regard). :wink1: :lol

But yeah. Apparently this ___holes & Retards board is bursting at the seams with ___holes and retards because they're beginning to seep into the other boards with their douchiness. It's spreading like gonorrhea at a love-in. :(

:lol I'm glad we can joke about this now. I thank Ekkert/bigosik/Selektiv/Necronomic/bronnson/dupplo* for that!

*Did I miss any?

If you don't mind me asking Tubes78, around how much did you throw down for the big guy?

Wow, I just stumbled upon the post regarding the new Fred Barton Robo products! Awesome news! I really hope to get the 1/4 scale statue, or the 1:1 bust, price and quality depending.

Wow, I just stumbled upon the post regarding the new Fred Barton Robo products! Awesome news! I really hope to get the 1/4 scale statue, or the 1:1 bust, price and quality depending.

The Robocop 1:1 statue is set to retail at $7,900 so I think we can expect the same price range for the other sizes like the sideshow products .
(Fred Batron Productions also made the C3PO 1:1 bust for sideshow)

$450 for the flight pack version, not complete? Wow. Prices are really going up. I paid around $350 for the original v1 Robocop MISB last Christmas.

$450 for the flight pack version, not complete? Wow. Prices are really going up. I paid around $350 for the original v1 Robocop MISB last Christmas.

I'm not following you. Do you think the flight pack version is not complete? The flightpack version is 100% complete. I just don't display the flight pack because i just don't like the thing. It stays in the box :wink1:. I did finally put the gun arm on though :). As for the price..believe it or not, this was actually (by far) the cheapest on Ebay.

I'm not following you. Do you think the flight pack version is not complete? The flightpack version is 100% complete. I just don't display the flight pack because i just don't like the thing. It stays in the box :wink1:. I did finally put the gun arm on though :). As for the price..believe it or not, this was actually (by far) the cheapest on Ebay.

My mistake, I must have misread your post. The only point I was making is these Robo figs have really climbed in price just since I was on the hunt last year.

My mistake, I must have misread your post. The only point I was making is these Robo figs have really climbed in price just since I was on the hunt last year.

Which is completely understandable. Alongside HT's Endo's, the engineering is incredible and despite his age, IMHO, he's still one of HT's best figures.

It has risen quite dramatically over the past year, along side the popularity of Hot Toys products in general. I myself started collecting 1/6 scale figures when the Mark III came out. So when i learned about the 1/6 scale Robocop, it was already too late (read expensive).
A lot of money, yes. But i would still rather pay this for Robocop then say the Mark II, or the Mark III gun grey metal or something like that ;).

man i like that PF
people have told me it's not that great of a piece but i'd still get it for a decent price
it's definitely not a bad piece by any stretch. but if you're gonna spend the $$ you might as well get the more accurate HT figure.

Back