All Things Robocop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say get the PF, i was surprised how posable it is, and I saw one on auction go for like $250, thats pretty sweet considering the Hot Toys version's current going rate. Dunno what the 18" Necas are going for though.

Nah, I don't want to invest that much on something I might not be able to display. :lol

A little off topic but have you ever come across their 18" (Carpenter) Michael Myers? Its easily their best work.

Hmm, I'm sure they do great work on many lines but if its not a license I'm interested in I don't pay attention, especially this year where I'm trying to limit myself to my longest-held favourites like Terminator, Alien and Predator. Despite the rep I think I have here now I'll only be going on about Neca for as long as they make figures from those properties. And Robocop but I don't think Neca are doing anything else there.

I would like to rebuy Robocop and ED-209 at some point. They were pretty cool and I shouldn't have sold them.

I am thinking of buying the second version of Robocop hottoys. with jetpack

in Fig. Differences with respect to the first version?

which version you recommend me?

thanks friends

I struck lucky. Found a Robo 2 gun arm version dirt cheap displayed in a shop window. IMO the best Hot Toys version as it has Robo 1 paint scheme and head sculpt plus the gun arm. Robo 3 flight pack version has that weird fit with the helmet not covering the nose properly.
USCM Hicks was awesome enough to give me the flight pack of his Robo 3 for free (I actually dig the design of that thing)
I've also got an ED209, a painted up Horizon model kit Robo (The best and most accurate Weller Robo out there) and i've got that Saturday Toys D!ck Jones on P.O.
If any past figure needs the DX treatment, its ROBOCOP

I find robocop HT version 2 (robo3 jet pack flight version)
for $ 260 new in box and shipped.
you think that is a good price?

you think that there is a possibility. HT to make the DX version of Robocop?
I think it's a bit difficult

No. That ship has sailed. Woulda been cool though with battle damaged swappable panels and such.
One thing with their Robo, despite the awesome engineering, I was never a fan of the body proportions.
The ultimate Weller Robocop sculpt goes to the old Horizon vinyl kit. It's beautiful painted up

The ultimate Weller Robocop sculpt goes to the old Horizon vinyl kit. It's beautiful painted up

True that.

LesWalkerscustomRoboCop6.jpg

Are they not the cheapest... or are you just concerned it might be cheaper later on?

Well traditionally, the HK/Chinese sellers put their PO's up cheap. Downside is they do so months in advance. I think i just got over excited and pulled the trigger too soon:lol But i've got it secured and paid so one less thing to worry about...

Thanks King :duff

I'll pick him up, he's not the villain I want most from Robocop, but he'll look great with the ED-209 :rock

Okay, guys... I have searched many times for the best Robocop ever out and I'd like to say the NECA 18" is perfect as hell. It has everything what i needed from Robocop.

The PF doesn't looks good for these money (over 300$).

I know Terminator and Predator are really hot lately, but RoboCop on page 10!? That won't do. Has anyone received their ____ Jones figure yet? I ordered mine from Cotswold a couple of months ago.

Does that "Richard" D__k Jones come with a Desert Eagle Mach XIX? :p

He could probably be used as a "Cohagen" too if you're into Total Recall

I know Terminator and Predator are really hot lately, but RoboCop on page 10!? That won't do. Has anyone received their ____ Jones figure yet? I ordered mine from Cotswold a couple of months ago.

Whats Cotswold? Someone on ebay? I've looked around for ____ Jones and not seen him anywhere. I know he wouldn't be called '____ jones' though - whats the official title of the set and who makes it?

Back