All Things Robocop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Balsquat..the face actually looks not bad on the PF in that pic.I still like the Neca one better, especially after applying a clear coat to it in a spray can from Taiyama.
nl1xqo.jpg

robocop from movie

Robocop1.jpg

neca

DSC00253.jpg

DSC00254.jpg

sideshow pf
roboa.jpg

they both look good in their representations of him.

Last edited:
The neca piece is great for what it is, but I just cant put into words the difference the PF makes. The cowl is great and i can get some awesome poses out of it that The Neca I was not able.

The neca piece is great for what it is, but I just cant put into words the difference the PF makes. The cowl is great and i can get some awesome poses out of it that The Neca I was not able.

The legs don't move on the PF and the arms are just cut swivel joints no?.

The legs don't move on the PF and the arms are just cut swivel joints no?.

On the PF.
You have articulation on the Head, shoulders(Not just up and down, but in and out if that makes sense), elbows, waist,. Also forarm to rotate the gun I believe(Would have to check that one).
Although limited, it is quite good for a Premium piece.

the arms on the pf version just look a bit short and stumpy. Maybe its just the angle that the pose is in but im nearly sure his arms were longer in the movie, maybe not..

the arms on the pf version just look a bit short and stumpy. Maybe its just the angle that the pose is in but im nearly sure his arms were longer in the movie, maybe not..

What throws it off is that the Chest is a bit smaller than what we see in the movie, but the arms are the right size and if you wanted to make them look longer, you could always use the hands that are open and not fisted.

On the PF.
You have articulation on the Head, shoulders(Not just up and down, but in and out if that makes sense), elbows, waist,. Also forarm to rotate the gun I believe(Would have to check that one).
Although limited, it is quite good for a Premium piece.

Yea no doubt there, for a PF but, the things that i dislike about it is the shape of the chest plate,waist looks a little too skinny and the head blaah, the finnish on the armor looks pretty good though and very RoboCop 1 looking..though could use a bit more purple in there, if that makes any sense. If you can get that PF for a good discounted price and you are a pretty big RoboCop fan..then i say go for i guess.

Yea no doubt there, for a PF but, the things that i dislike about it is the shape of the chest plate,waist looks a little too skinny and the head blaah, the finnish on the armor looks pretty good though and very RoboCop 1 looking..though could use a bit more purple in there, if that makes any sense. If you can get that PF for a good discounted price and you are a pretty big RoboCop fan..then i say go for i guess.

If we were comparing Just Robo's with the same features I would agree. But this guy comes with the leg holster which is so well executed. It actually looks good displayed open, which even the hot toys Robo never achieved. Plus, the display base is the nicest I have ever seen on a PF. These are things that bring t over the top for me as the definitive Robo Collectible.Only thing missing is Murphy sculpt:(

anyone looking for a robocop w/flightpack? I got one for 250 shipped to the us or canada. i thought i throw this in here.

lol some of the guys on this thread are in denial and it's just so god damn funny. just because you blew your wallets on this thing it doesn't mean you have to defend it to your grave. inaccurate is inaccurate. the helmet on the PF just ruins the entire piece. once you get the ugly noggin out of the way the piece isn't that great anyway. theres nothing spetacular about the paint scheme and the sculpt is not any better than Neca, Mcfarlane or Hot toys.

naw i going to hold it most guys who want it are in tee states and dont want to pay shipping

Back