All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang!!! Those are awesome! Now we need a Jim Lee Jean Grey, Beast, and Jubilee FTW!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, now we’re talking! Archangel, Gambit, professor! sweeet! Can a carded full jubilee be fqr behind now?

Who’s the cybernetic, skull faced dude in the background? He looks pretty badass too

Looks like Skull Buster of the Reavers.

Just about jumped out of my seat for Magik, only to then see it's the modern version. Wouldve eaten cat poop for an 80's New Mutants version.

Oh yes, thats gotta be it! I would buy all the reavers and a new lady deathstrike if they did them!

Lots of X-Men goodness coming! I'm also happy to see that they're making Magik available again, I really wanted one.

Good to see that a new Kingpin figure is coming, I hope we someday get an MCU version though.
Marvel legends Kingpin 001.jpg

Kingpin looks fantastic! Much better than the old toybiz version, and definitely a must have. Im guessing that’s the BAF though unfortunately.

Kingpin looks fantastic! Much better than the old toybiz version, and definitely a must have. Im guessing that’s the BAF though unfortunately.

It's the BAF in the pretty lackluster 2019 Spider-Man wave. That wave has Symbiote Spider-Man, Red Goblin, Black Cat, Silver Sable, and probably some others they didn't announce at the panel to build him. Kingpin also comes with two different head sculpts, one relaxed and one pissed off.

They also teased they're making a 90's Storm.

Wow just about all the xmen related rumors I hoped to be true were all revealed and kingpin is the cherry on top! I hope archangel and sentinel will be easy to get, def don’t want to miss out on them. Anyone know the details on the xmen wave? Is Xavier the BAF?

Wow just about all the xmen related rumors I hoped to be true were all revealed and kingpin is the cherry on top! I hope archangel and sentinel will be easy to get, def don’t want to miss out on them. Anyone know the details on the xmen wave? Is Xavier the BAF?

Xavier in a box

d7bcb16d-0fd7-4182-b6e8-9447b60ac9d8.JPG

Any EE codes kicking around? I desperately need that Archangel!

Wonderful X-Men reveals!

My goodness! That Sentinel is what dreams are made of! Thanks for sharing the video, jye.

Back