All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s great but not too surprising IMO..I think it’s because of Figuarts and all the other competitors in these past two or three years. Also I think the sales they got from the reintroduction of ML has definitely helped Hasbro recognize they have a hot and very interesting product.

Remember collectors have been ordering cases online of ML or buying a whole set of figures at stores at $100 plus a pop.

Simply put, the more money made from a product , the better technology you can put into it.

Thats true. I’m also thinking the face printing technology is probably actually cheaper and more efficient in the long run than traditional paint apps. Either way, Im just happy this is the product we’re getting now!

Haven’t collected ML in along time, found this guy at my local TRU dang it! I think this year is going to hook me in again.
3d7b35ac6a213d5a65b20472bb2eafab.jpg
d98bae2d08557c7a208c9cf2665b61cb.jpg
36be0d11129281aff2fe22742a0b5973.jpg

that panther is via diamond select so no not in same scale as the marvel legends 2 pack pictured, the panther in scale with them is above in JamesXGZ pics :)

I’m pretty sure that 2 pack is definitely legends
Thanks fellas! The select is very nice looks far better than the one in the legends line

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Why is the Marvel Legends Black Panther so hard to find? There's 2 in a case and I can't find one anywhere. It's 30 on amazon and sold out on TRU.

Thanks fellas! The select is very nice looks far better than the one in the legends line

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Here’s my take on it.

I prefer the ML CW Panther over the new ML Panther from his solo movie.

Sure the new version now comes with a butterfly joint (CW didn’t) but he’s way too thin and he has booblets lol

The ML CW version might be too muscular BUT that’s what I love about it he looks super powerful and heroic.

Regarding the new MS version even though he looks to be suffering from that same slimness I hate from the ML version and his chest looks flat I do think overall he looks aesthetically more pleasing than the ML version.

What i’m trying to say is that I PO the MS version lol

Well, before the site went down I posted that Guyver1's pics looked great and that I've had my eyes on the 12" ML Black Panther since it hit shelves and the sale price had me interested....
I picked mine up today and couldn't be happier with it! I have most of the old Toy Biz Icons and this is the best 12" Marvel Legends figure to date.

The visible joints don't really stand out because the color is mostly black and they now sculpt detail into the joints, so it doesn't look odd when posed. It also has a ton of accessories; an iklwa spear, multiple hands, and an unmasked head aren't really all that necessary since I think it'll only be in masked with claws out poses, but nice to have. I don't feel like I need a more expensive and less poseable HT version now.

While I was at Target, I also picked up the ML Kilmonger figure on sale, it and all the new Black Panther Marvel Legends were $15, but it's all that was left.

I also finally got a chance to go to Walgreens, only picked up the excl Namor and Mr. Fantastic on sale, there was no Avengers wave in my area. They did have some other figure's I'd like (the Netflix series), but I've spent way too much already.

Busy Marvel Legends day today

Found the Walmart exclusive Thanos figure today. Its bigger than the previous CnC figure with a brighter blue costume as well.

Back