All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love how Hasbro is getting back into the old figure and vehicle concept for the ML again :clap

Yeah, I like the GR figure, not the bike so much. I much prefer the look of the first two even though the flames look best on the new release. Too bad this isn't the Danny Ketch version of the bike, love that design.

Yeah, I like the GR figure, not the bike so much. I much prefer the look of the first two even though the flames look best on the new release. Too bad this isn't the Danny Ketch version of the bike, love that design.

You never know..it’s all about making money for the product for Hasbro. If enough of these sell, they might make different versions in the future.

However although the quality is certainly there nowadays, the price is never justified IMO, so I imagine a lot will be passing on this :lecture

he’s here

cc8cfa877283cbe59bc31d3d6cc93a00.jpg

68499b56a65c66abf4538b4bf669f248.jpg

e7895ed2b6aa3dc2bb91a59e9469c1b6.jpg

32c3771117745c2691c6f4708bf87479.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
My local TRUs are having a buy one get one 50% off on all marvel products until next week..too bad all I saw at the stores were the same old crap since after Xmas :pfft:

Yup if there are no action figure products in stock they could be having an “ALL ML ACTION FIGURES ARE FREE” sale and it would mean nothing to anyone lol.

Yup if there are no action figure products in stock they could be having an “ALL ML ACTION FIGURES ARE FREE” sale and it would mean nothing to anyone lol.

Well I saw two of figs from the DP wave that nobody wants..so I guess it’s all timing :slap

Ok guys just a quick update from me.

So I was able to get 4 mcu figures for $37 out of Pack with complete accessories

Got homecoming Spider-Man and vulture for $15 and $17 dollars

And just now found this guy for only $20 including tax!
0e85a4366bf17175694cb692390df314.jpg

Ok guys just a quick update from me.

So I was able to get 4 mcu figures for $37 out of Pack with complete accessories

Got homecoming Spider-Man and vulture for $15 and $17 dollars

And just now found this guy for only $20 including tax!
0e85a4366bf17175694cb692390df314.jpg

Online? Because it seems Walmart are cranking out the Spidey HC wave in numbers now

I've seen the Spider-Man Homecoming Vulture for $13 and the Spider-Man for $17 on Amazon lately. The Homade suit Spider-Man is $19 there too.

I need to pick those up myself. I just bought the Hela figure yesterday on Ebay for $24 without the Build-A-Figure parts, I had one in my hands back in December that I could've bought complete for retail, but stupidly put it back hoping it would go on sale. Now I think I'll just pick up the Marvel Select Gladiator Hulk instead of the ML Build figure.

I just can’t believe none of my stores has the 12” tiger Wolvie yet..I wonder why it’s so late .

As for the TRU sale I mentioned, I think people should take advantage of it and get the 12” X force Deadpool while you can

Online? Because it seems Walmart are cranking out the Spidey HC wave in numbers now

The vulture and Spidey were online, the homemade suit was in store. Also yay you’re right, they had half the wave in my Walmart.

I'll definitely get that Scream. The 6" yellow and blue Wolverine and Sabretooth look nice together.

Back