All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I?m all in with these new X-men Fox license

Pics really don?t do him credit nor what people say..both heads in person are Jackman as Wolvie IMO and the figure as a whole is crazy accurate to Jackman?s wolvie look :horror

I got mine yesterday, awesome figure! The likeness is very good on both heads and the paint on mine is almost perfect (missing a little paint on his mutton chops). The only thing I wish is he had a couple of fists without the claws, yes the claws could be removed but I'd still prefer a couple of pristine fists without the claw cutouts.

I got mine yesterday, awesome figure! The likeness is very good on both heads and the paint on mine is almost perfect (missing a little paint on his mutton chops). The only thing I wish is he had a couple of fists without the claws, yes the claws could be removed but I'd still prefer a couple of pristine fists without the claw cutouts.

Yes :exactly:

I think people who are doubting their preorders need to wait to see him in hand.. he looks great to the naked eye. He really needed some bare fists and also some relaxed hands to put him over the top .

A311123D-5ACC-46CC-B0B5-32236526BE92.jpgC6D3E89F-555E-4CC8-A43E-F6406B158D58.jpg3C27B84A-1411-4BC9-82C4-EF90328385CC.jpg

Lots of news going round about an early leaked Eternals Ajak Marvel Legends figure.

The film was meant to be out in November, so it's not unreasonable they could have produced figures ready by now and pushed back. It still could be a fake custom though (there's no BAF or other figures on the back, which seems inconsistent). Thoughts?

EhKl3OZWsAI8yul.jpeg

EhKl3OdWsAMTUZT.jpeg

EhKl3OcXkAAyWEu.jpeg

That looks really good if it’s a fake. Only exclusives don’t tend to come with BAFs or other figures on the back, so it could be legit.

Rektangular confirmed it's a real and it's a store exclusive (why no other figures on back or baf)

he also says the wave is:
Ikaris (2x)
Sersi
Sprite
Makkari
Phastos
Kingo
Druig

BAF may be Gilgamesh, Deluxe figure is Kro, Thena and Black Knight will be a two pack and Ajak solo exclusive figure.

So looks like we will get MCU figures for all the characters.

I'm buying them all. Love the Eternals comics and the film is shaping up to be great too. Hoping HT shows a pic teasing every one of them in one pic like they used to do.

Rektangular confirmed it's a real and it's a store exclusive (why no other figures on back or baf)

he also says the wave is:
Ikaris (2x)
Sersi
Sprite
Makkari
Phastos
Kingo
Druig

BAF may be Gilgamesh, Deluxe figure is Kro, Thena and Black Knight will be a two pack and Ajak solo exclusive figure.

So looks like we will get MCU figures for all the characters.

It makes sense, the back of the packaging looks the same as other store exclusives like target Starboost IM and Endgame two pack.
Won't be buying any of this crap though. Only Kirby styled Eternals would get my money.

Figure looks pretty good. I don't really buy ML/MS movie figures anyway. I have I think a couple Thors, Iron Mans and Hulks. I stick with the comic book versions.

But so far from what I've read and the rumors, I could care less about the Eternals and the new woke MCU. Was never a fan of the comic books either, so the Eternals bears no excitement from me. Marvel is due their first flop and it may be coming soon. Curious to see what movie it will be.

I'm quite happy with the MCU ending for me with Endgame.

So say we all.

Yes but hopefully the face will look better in hand or in other photos. As beautiful as Salma is, that doesn't seem to come through in these photos of the figure. I have been very happy with the ML portraits so I expect it is just the quick photos, but I hold renderings of Salma to a higher standard than other actresses, simply out of relative rarity. I would have been ECSTATIC if Neca or someone equivalent had put out Salma as Serendipity from the Dogma film.

I think sexualizing an action figure is what makes it cringy.

Scored a Punisher set over the weekend at Target. No idea if his dong is 100% accurate.

Back