All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I paid $110.00 for the Kingpin BAF and now they're doing him with the classic outfit I wanted for less than a third of the price...lol

I thought they'd rerelease Kingpin, didn't think it would be this soon.
Looks great, the original I can use for the Shadow King.

These BAF rereleases are interesting. I wonder if this is slowly testing the waters for phasing out BAF parts in favor of just having a deluxe scale line of figures. I imagine that the cost of BAF parts is one that Hasbro would be interested in eliminating for the large part of the market which has no interest in building most of them.

These BAF rereleases are interesting. I wonder if this is slowly testing the waters for phasing out BAF parts in favor of just having a deluxe scale line of figures. I imagine that the cost of BAF parts is one that Hasbro would be interested in eliminating for the large part of the market which has no interest in building most of them.

I’d be fine with that. I hate when there’s a BAF I really want but barely any figures in the wave that I’m interested in.

I'd definitely prefer a deluxe line of larger figures for the extra price over BAF pieces as well. I've never once bought an entire wave. I wind up either buying the BAF I want on ebay or just selling off the BAF pieces included with the figures I wanted. I don't have too many. Only a couple I can think of at the moment. I know I have the ToyBiz Galactus & 2 of the Hasbro King Thor/Odin (to have each version displayed), as they are currently displayed and not boxed up. And then a list of ones I still want maybe one day. :lol

I still have a bin of pieces. From both the ToyBiz era and the new Hasbro figures.

I don't think they'll eliminate BaFs, they haven't done all of them in these style right? Like not Sasquatch or Wendingo. Probably just picking the more desired ones to make extra money. I'd be very happy if they just started a deluxe line and got rid of BaFs, but I'm not expecting it. BaFs only intent IMO is to force people to buy an entire wave that they don't want.

I love the whole BAF concept I just don't like many of the characters they choose. Any character after the early to mid-80s and I have no interest in. I just sell the extra body parts on ebay when I get those I don't want.

AoA Dark Beast in stock at Dorksidetoys. $21.99. Seems to be pre-sold out everywhere else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got notification that my ML Walmart Exclusive Black Widow shipped... :yess:

Took long enough. Should be here tomorrow by FedEx.

Apocalypse, War Machine, and the retro Spider-Man wave are up for preorder at all of the usual suspects … and the Walgreens exclusive Moon Knight is now up as well.

I overslept and missed Spider-Man at Pulse. :slap Thankfully BBTS still has him if anyone wants to secure one.

Thanks for posting, guys. I preordered War Machine and the Spiderman Wave at BBTS.

I preordered Spiderman, Green Goblin, Electro and Gwen. Im not sure about DD yet and if the glasses are removable maybe Peter Parker in the future.

Great selection of figures, 90's Daredevil looks great, wish his sticks attached to his forearms weren't as noodly but that should be easy to fix.
Have War Machine, Spider-Man, & Kingpin on order. Will likely order the whole Retro wave eventually.
I'll wait on preordering AOA Apocalypse.

Missed out on Moonknight, had Walgreens website as a starting page and found it listed there before I knew about it, tried to order but it wouldn't let me complete the order and I had to go out, frustrating. I really hope it goes back to available like the Ironman 2020 has been since they added it to the website.

My Preorder of the Walmart excl. Black Widow showed up yesterday. Looks fantastic, and the paint is perfect. I hope this isn't the last we see of the jetpack.

Still psyched about Nimrod, Warpath, and Sunspot. Hoping they go up for PO soon!

Surprised no one brought up that gigantic Sentinel leg Dwight showed off on Friday.

That sucker has to be pushing $500 lol

Surprised no one brought up that gigantic Sentinel leg Dwight showed off on Friday.

That sucker has to be pushing $500 lol

Most are throwing around $200-$500. Depending on how big it actually ends up being (2-3 feet) and if there are any lights, sounds, interchangeable parts, or figures included. A 2 foot transformer is under $500 so there is no reason to think this would be that high without a lot of extras. They know they have to keep it reasonable for people to buy multiples as well. $200, people might buy 3+ $500, people might buy 1. Not unlike HT troops really.

Back