All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check your local Walmarts - mine had tags for the following stuff on clearance, but only had 1 retro Iceman, Luis/Ghost 2-Pack, Grandmaster/Korg 2-Pack

Retro wave - $11
80th Ironman, Thor, Cap - $15
Luis/Ghost, Grandmaster/Kong - $30

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Check your local Walmarts - mine had tags for the following stuff on clearance, but only had 1 retro Iceman, Luis/Ghost 2-Pack, Grandmaster/Korg 2-Pack

Retro wave - $11
80th Ironman, Thor, Cap - $15
Luis/Ghost, Grandmaster/Kong - $30

Thank you, I snagged the Juggernaut/Colossus set for $35

80th Thor dropped to $15 on Amazon to match Walmart?s clearance price

I can't believe I got beat by a kid in spider pajamas

8LnLafZ.jpg

Finally got her!!! I don't believe it yet :panic:

Won in a eBay sale only with two bids, in a mint condition and with her ungloved hand.

Waiting for Jean Grey to complete the X-Men.

GR7C0825_1.jpg

Heads up,
The Articulated Icons figures are on sale on their website. These are true 1:12 scale so a little smaller than Marvel Legends but they fit in well, they're really well made with tons of options.
I don't own any but I've been eager to get a few so I placed my first order.
Unfortunately the Red Ninja are sold out, but the Red Samurai can be striped down to a Red Ninja with a flesh colored neck so it's doable.
https://articulated-icons.myshopify.com/

I could only afford two at the moment, hopefully this sale continues long enough so I can get a Samurai.

A fellow collector grabbed a couple of Dani Moonstars for me.

That's awesome, nice for someone to help you out.
I eagerly want to get one for Wolfsbane, love the character from her stint on Excalibur back in the day.
If anyone can do the same for me I'd be much obliged, I can not go out and look for one myself at the moment, my dog is extremely sick and I have to stay with her as much as possible.

Fat Thor wave popping up at EB Games Canada, Ill try my luck tomorrow.

I did pick up Big Time Spider-Man & Fan Choice Punisher today.

Not bad figs

Surprised that people are finding ML Punisher Warmachine when it was not even announced it was in production.

Anyone knows any insiders that works at gamestop if they will be having a future sale? I wanna pick up the ML 80th Captain America shield, hoping a sale is near.

Back