All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Checked Walmart and they had four 80th Captain America. Bought two to get the free shipping. Hope I dont get any issues or cancellations.

Target has spend $50 and get a $10 gift card or spend $100 and get a $25 gift card. I took advantage of it. One order I bought Colossus vs Juggernaut, Ironman and Thor 80th. Other order, IW Iron Spiderman and Ironman, and I added a my little pony blind bag for my daughter to get atleast $50 in my shopping cart. Oh and Amazon has Hela and Skurge 2 pack for $37. You have to put the set in your cart and during check out there will be extra discount.

Wow just got an email from Walmart with tracking that my order had just shipped :panic:

Me too!! Well, the part that my status has changed to shipped. I didn't receive any email. And it will he here tomorrow! :yess:

After weeks of almost daily checking my order while it showed delayed status and Walmart continually pre authorizing my CC (6x, what a tease), then having my order disappear from my purchase history, then a day later reappear, then an email saying it may be cancelled if not shipped by September 6th, then checking to expect it to be cancelled any day now, to my surprise this morning it showed it had shipped and was even scheduled for delivery tomorrow by Lasership....

Thanks for the ride Walmart, so reliable placing orders at the largest retail store in the world, one of which I have no local store less than a good 30min drive away. I do love me some Walmart exclusives.

Tomorrow will be a fun day. I got my GX-71 Voltron coming from BBTS via FedEx, and hopefully my 80th Cap will actually show up from Lasership.

Anyone still waiting on Cap, check your order status on Walmart..

Now after the wait, hopefully, my Cap doesn't have any bad paint apps and those wonky eyes...:(

Me too!! Well, the part that my status has changed to shipped. I didn't receive any email. And it will he here tomorrow! :yess:

After weeks of almost daily checking my order while it showed delayed status and Walmart continually pre authorizing my CC (6x, what a tease), then having my order disappear from my purchase history, then a day later reappear, then an email saying it may be cancelled if not shipped by September 6th, then checking to expect it to be cancelled any day now, to my surprise this morning it showed it had shipped and was even scheduled for delivery tomorrow by Lasership....

Thanks for the ride Walmart, so reliable placing orders at the largest retail store in the world, one of which I have no local store less than a good 30min drive away. I do love me some Walmart exclusives.

Tomorrow will be a fun day. I got my GX-71 Voltron coming from BBTS via FedEx, and hopefully my 80th Cap will actually show up from Lasership.

Anyone still waiting on Cap, check your order status on Walmart..

Now after the wait, hopefully, my Cap doesn't have any bad paint apps and those wonky eyes...:(

Damn, it was messy. Hope we get some nice paint apps for our caps.

Question for Canadians: where is the best place for a Canadian to preorder Marvel Legends figures? I used Northman Collectibles in the past but he seems to be becoming less and less reliable at this point. Do you guys have a suggestion?

www.ebgames.ca

with an Onyx membership

knocks the price down to USD 19.99 per figure roughly

Amazon.ca but you are paying $29.99 CDN

You could preorder at Phoenix Comics or other LCS

price is usually the same

Got my Cap today. Here he is next to my other favorite Cap, The Marvel Select figure.

Cap A MS ML 80th 2.jpg

And here he is finally with his 80th anniv classic Avengers pals...

ML 80th Anniv Classic Avengers 2.jpg

I thought for sure I was gonna use the comic Cap head, but I think I prefer the Alex Ross head. Guess i was lucky in that the Paint apps look good on the whole body. The comic head the eyes are a little derpy, but not too noticeable. The Ross head has a little white paint past the wings, but I can live with it since it's on the side and you don't see it. Glad to finally have Cap. :) The only other 6" Cap I have is the old Toy Biz Ultimates figure, but he's packed away somewhere.

I forgot how nice that MS Cap came out still holds up pretty well.

Speaking of MS it was weird seeing them at Target I guess the Disney partnership started already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
My SDCC exclusive Grandmaster/Collector set arrived today from ShopDisney.

And speaking of SDCC exclusives ... was anyone here able to get the Hulk off of Pulse in the less than one minute it was available on the site?

Some of the recent 2-packs have coupons to clip on Amazon.

Colossus/Juggernaut - $50 after coupon
Hela/Skurge - $40 after coupon
Luis/Ghost - $39 after coupon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Collector and Grandmaster set are up on Hasbro Pulse, with shipping and taxes the set would cost me $60, just not worth $30 a figure just to get the Collector.

80th Retro Hulk is sold out. I'm not interested in one anyways, I'd much rather just have the Hulk from the Wolvie two pack and Gray Hulk from Amazon.
Bummer that SDCC set is $49.99, just one penny more to qualify for free shipping I would've bought one. Oh well.

Back