All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found Cap and Iron Man today at a Walmart close to me

fbab47a69ff8ad4b6b834ce088971743.jpg

fb4e0a834053c5149fb152af1e8f3302.jpg

Woot! Woot! Congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Appreciate it! :duff

I’m trying to find the Walmart Exclusive 80th Anniversary Captain America. Can someone here help?

There’s one 35 miles from me :gah:

I just bit the bullet n grabbed one off the bay. There are 5 of them 18 miles from me but it's completely in the opposite direction of home.

Oh well, I figured I'd have to go secondary market anyway to get Cap.

The other day I tried to order the Walmart Capt. America for pick up and had my order canceled.. three times.
Hopefully it will be orderable on their website on Aug. 15, which is supposedly the street date for the 80th wave.

A friend of mine came across these this morning at a Walmart in Indianapolis:

IMG_1949.jpg

For those that are still looking, it seems that they're finally becoming more available.

*EDIT - Sorry for the pic being sideways, but you get the idea .....

I’m still looking for 80th Cap. If anyone sees him, please PM me.
Also looking for vintage Storm... My local Target got the wave in yesterday, but Storm sold before I got word.

My Target had an entire peg full of 80th Thors. Is Cap seriously a Walmart exclusive??? :gah:

Yes, it's exclusive to Walmart.
I had a Walmart nearby say they had one, went by there today, they lied.
I did see two 80th Iron man, one 80th Thor, five Grandmaster and Korg two packs.
Bought a Lego set for 50% off instead.

Last edited:
My local Walmart has the X-Force wave. Mr. Sinister looks Awesome!

My local Walmart has the X-Force wave. Mr. Sinister looks Awesome!

I got Sinister in the other day from Amazon, he is awesome, but Nightcrawler is awesome-r. I can pose Nightcrawler night and day, Sinister just kind of stands there looking menacing.
I had Shiri and Cap with motorcycle arrive today. I wish they did the gauntlets on Shiri better with switch out hands, having the gauntlets exposed on the bottom make them look cheap. Cap is fantastic, I wish he had another unmasked head but I'll grab the one that comes with Peggy Carter. The holster and ammo box fall off the bike too easily though, I might just glue them in place, bad design.

I po’d 80th Cap From WM, but it was delayed. I walk into the one I was having it shipped to, and they had one on the peg. Grabbed it and canceled my order lol. What kind of **** is that? :lol

Anyone know of a protective case that fits these Alex Ross Marvel Legends figures and from who I can order them from? Have Iron Man and Thor, just waiting for CA to ship from WM. Thanks.

I went to two Walmarts and one Target today, no 80th Cap or any other 80th figures.
I did see two of the Hela and Executioner packs, I had to put it back when I priced it to $50, for two figures!
Still it had perfect paint and I'd justify the price for all the incredibly painted Hela heads, but I don't have $50 right now.

I did find a Mr. Sinister and Nightcawler that someone hid at a Walmart, put them back on the pegs for someone else to find. :lol

Back