All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
f66addc27e39284a5b22726940ba75bc.jpg

Late to the party, picked up the Ronan and Yellowjacket sets in quick succession to compliment my hot toys. Happy with how this looks.

Also did the head mod to Ronan, he looks much better with a bit of head tilt imho.

You could get this one, not sure if it's specifically what you're looking for:
https://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Legen...F8&qid=1547346646&sr=8-6&keywords=war+machine

I got mine for about the same price. The MK 27 Disco in the set is ugly, but the War Machine is pretty good, especially the paint. The WM neck articulation is limited by the collar and the ankles can only pivot side to side. It comes with shoulder cannon and baton retracted or extended options, guns that can be placed into recesses in the thighs or forearms, and sets of fists and grip hands. Not a bad figure but a bit on the expensive side.

For anybody still looking, Mysterio is back up for PO @ BBTS

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/68570

Yep, gnna get most of that wave but don’t need the BAF. Crazy that Beast isn’t a BaF himself, looks like all brand new parts. Right on hasbro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gambit..Jubilee and Beast..instant buys :clap

Although Blink looks good..surprised they made another ML of her

This might not be the right place to ask, but I recently had the neck peg on my Select Carnage break while interchanging heads (as in the ball joint itself broke, not just the peg). Other than simply using glue/putty to hold the head in place for display, does anyone know if there is a viable replacement neck peg of the correct size for Selects out there?

Yup. I need to track down Cyclops still too. Hopefully they release him again and a 90s Jean Grey & Storm to go along with him.

I heard there’s going to be an upcoming xmen vintage wave which I’m sure will have a cyclops but I’m not sure which version tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was a mix of comic and movie figures but I can't remember all of them. I think it mentioned Korg and Grandmaster (yuck!) being released as a two-pack as well as Bill Foster and Ghost from Ant-Man 2.

Every opportunity you get huh?:wink1:

Back