All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
found a jessica jones at gamestop, she is pretty cool inhand worth the hunt. now to find Hela......

and Ares is lookin cool :panic:

I had no plans to get any of these today but a toy hunting buddy tipped me off. Went to Tru and put Jessica Jones, Elektra, DD, and Punisher on layaway. Also have another layway with Loki, Hela, and the Groot evolution figure pack. Layway is an collector's best friend for 6 inchers :)

Found Hela..is she the chase figure? She looks great btw

I've seen more of her than I have of Valkyrie who I can't find at all. I know she's out cause a buddy of mine saw her once so far but she's the only one I haven't seen at all of the latest waves.

I've seen more of her than I have of Valkyrie who I can't find at all. I know she's out cause a buddy of mine saw her once so far but she's the only one I haven't seen at all of the latest waves.

There is no Valkyrie figure in that wave. She is coming out later in a 2-pack with Thor.

You're lucky ..everywhere I went..no Hela, plenty of Loki and the others , I got her anyway when I saw it at one of my TRUs because it's a pretty nice looking figure in hand..I was impressed that it is ML :horror

I imagine these will be out in plentiful supply around Xmas , but then the demand will be even bigger so might as well get her when I see it .

Especially if the film is a huge success

I was surprised I've been seeing more the Bullseye Netflix figure than the Jessica Jones in stores. Thought everyone was chasing Bullseye

I've seen everybody in the wave but Jessica in stores

per my local rus who has some but not hela the wave is "on order" in system and will continue to be restocked. so hope i can find hela, gettin tired of hunting and nada i see at online retailers only ebay and FB groups.

per my local rus who has some but not hela the wave is "on order" in system and will continue to be restocked. so hope i can find hela, gettin tired of hunting and nada i see at online retailers only ebay and FB groups.

She is a great looking ML

I wasn't even going to get her at first, but seeing it in hand really impressed me so I can see why she is a chase piece. So yeah, I'd recommend grabbing her when you see it in stores without any hesitation.

I swear the unmasked head of Hela has a striking resemblance to Blatchett it's uncanny..Hasbro has really stepped it up in the design of ML in the past few years

New SpiderMan wave after Lizard series

Finally Cloak and Dagger

eNdNIta.jpg

found a netflix DD with best paint on face i have seen yet so grabbed it at local rus, go with my jones.:yess:

She is a great looking ML

I wasn't even going to get her at first, but seeing it in hand really impressed me so I can see why she is a chase piece. So yeah, I'd recommend grabbing her when you see it in stores without any hesitation.

I swear the unmasked head of Hela has a striking resemblance to Blatchett it's uncanny..Hasbro has really stepped it up in the design of ML in the past few years

the frustrating thing was i did see her in stores, at two diff locations. passed for jane thor thinkin since i saw hela so easily shes not popular round here and i can go back but... saw them on the day they went out must of cuz not seen one since. been checkin every walgreens and targets on repeat and callin local gamestop daily.

agreed she looks incredible!
have a hela inspired design goin up on riptapparel next sunday(gettin that blanchett smirk right was challenge no doubt) so hoping i can find one before then, open her up on sale day that way if sale doesnt go very well its still a good day lol.

as others have said i have never found blanchett that attractive till i saw and heard her as hela in trailer, im smitten like thanos will be im sure.:panic:

Good luck RS:hi5:

I hit my local toys r us on a whim, and they had 1 Jessica. I grabbed that thing so fast:rotfl

Damn, didn't know that Jessica was rare. Saw her at gamestop a couple weeks back and passed thinking id grab her later.

I'm curious about the Daredevil

We've already had 3

It might be Shadowland

pretty dissapointed with my netflix dd, right arm swings freely around and around like a helicopter cant hold a pose, upper bod is hollow and it feels really cheap. also arms seem too long and legs too short.
:slap

Back