All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice man! I had Venom in my hands yesterday and ended up passing. He looked awesome though, and I could see myself caving eventually. Let me know how he is when you get him cracked open!

Walgreens Jim Lee style Punisher is definitely next on my list though, that looks like a great figure too!

nice man! I had Venom in my hands yesterday and ended up passing. He looked awesome though, and I could see myself caving eventually. Let me know how he is when you get him cracked open!

Walgreens Jim Lee style Punisher is definitely next on my list though, that looks like a great figure too!

That's the one I got coming, funny enough both Venom and that Punisher are due to arrive tomorrow, only crappy thing is my vacation ends tonight so I'm working tomorrow:slap Should have a review and pic's up shortly not that theirs not a bunch on youtube already:lol

Ha, I hear you! always hard to have the energy to really soak in some new figures after a long ass day of work and family lol

Looking forward to reading your thoughts on the figures when you get the time tho!

Go them tonight, haven't opened Punisher yet but venom is fun so far

31965089702_5110cba344_b.jpg

31272194834_09dfc0f73c_b.jpg

31738238090_92d004bbd6_b.jpg

31738245980_9e6db7316d_b.jpg

31738243770_592338c3b1_b.jpg

Go them tonight, haven't opened Punisher yet but venom is fun
31738245980_9e6db7316d_b.jpg

Awesome, thanks man! Thats the shot I wanted to see. Couldn't tell if he scaled well with the regular sized figures when I was checking him out in the package. Nice to see he does!

Awesome, thanks man! Thats the shot I wanted to see. Couldn't tell if he scaled well with the regular sized figures when I was checking him out in the package. Nice to see he does!

He scales in pretty well, could be bigger as that is the ASM 2 legend figure which is smaller than the standard comic spideys.

He scales in pretty well, could be bigger as that is the ASM 2 legend figure which is smaller than the standard comic spideys.

ahhh gotcha, yeah that was the one thing making me hesitate.. I know the OG McFarlane Venom wasnt a huge beast, just a buff dude, but for some reason I like my Venoms more monstrous and huge.

I picked up the newer Iron Fist on impulse today, and quite pleased with him. the balance on the newer figures is really great, it feels like theyre using heavier plastic nowadays.

c3200e44dfce181891cbe3cbe761bec5.jpg

ahhh gotcha, yeah that was the one thing making me hesitate.. I know the OG McFarlane Venom wasnt a huge beast, just a buff dude, but for some reason I like my Venoms more monstrous and huge.

I picked up the newer Iron Fist on impulse today, and quite pleased with him. the balance on the newer figures is really great, it feels like theyre using heavier plastic nowadays.

c3200e44dfce181891cbe3cbe761bec5.jpg

Badass pose!!! yeah in the review I go into more detail on his scale and I agree with you as I like Venom roided out myself, this one is a decent size matching up with a more with Eddie Brock the body builder than the monster he could be.

Now review man! Now Im gonna have to get him haha

Those pics are great too, Cap and Punisher turned out awesome!

great reviews! If I hadnt already decided I need that punisher, that review would have been the final straw. The overall look and head sculpts are on point.

I do agree about the trigger fingers though, if any figure needs those its Frank. And yeah that shotgun is pretty useless lol, would have rather seen a pistol or two instead. Give him his classic 1911's

I love this shot, badass trio right there

5f3ceb2d52be5ef642e1b0fd809fed3e.jpg

Digging the cap review too. I hadnt paid much attention to the figure in the stores, but now there's a good chance I'll pick him up if I come across him again.

great reviews! If I hadnt already decided I need that punisher, that review would have been the final straw. The overall look and head sculpts are on point.

I do agree about the trigger fingers though, if any figure needs those its Frank. And yeah that shotgun is pretty useless lol, would have rather seen a pistol or two instead. Give him his classic 1911's

I love this shot, badass trio right there

5f3ceb2d52be5ef642e1b0fd809fed3e.jpg

Agreed, Punisher should have come with a leg holster and 1911 for sure, not the kind of guy that doesn't have back up:wink1:

Digging the cap review too. I hadnt paid much attention to the figure in the stores, but now there's a good chance I'll pick him up if I come across him again.

That headband on the Punisher really sucks the sack.

Its from the comics but at least they provided the extra head without it

641027.jpg

Love all the pictures and reviews. Good to know that people still enjoy collecting Marvel Legends.

I'm excited that they are finally making Darkhawk!

Back