All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shots from my Mez Cyclops review and a few BTS shots for your Saturday evening enjoyment.

651aba6c93fb5d737a8e6b4d874b91ab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah great setup and pics justcrash!
Love that Gambit pose and shot!

Oooh, that maverick would really pop with a nice dark paint wash. Looks like his parts are about 80% new. Somewhat surprising hasbro would choose to include such a relatively minor character with that substantial of a new tooling cost. He was somewhere in my top five back in 1993 though! Any guy that can hang with wolverine, sabretooth and wraith back in the day gets my respect.

The new retro Spider Man figure looks like a good improvement, and a good figure overall, however my favorite [Hasbro] Spidey figure is still the 12'', I think I'd be up for a downscaled version of that one.

On a related note, perhaps a new(er) classic Venom can be made utilizing the Omega Red body sculpt, I think it'd turn out great.

What I'd like to know is how Shartimus Prime got a case of the new retro Spider-Man figures with Electro, Green Goblin etc when they are not supposed to be out until September.:impatient:

What I'd like to know is how Shartimus Prime got a case of the new retro Spider-Man figures with Electro, Green Goblin etc when they are not supposed to be out until September.:impatient:

Not just him all youtube influencers got sent them.

Some do pay a much higher price domestically to get the early international release though but some of the influencers get sent the figures by Hasbro.

Holy **** did you guys see the prices these are selling for, $100 for Sunspot, $150 for Maverick, $180 for Warpath. I don't understand it, you can get the whole wave for $140 if you have just a little patience. :slap

Holy **** did you guys see the prices these are selling for, $100 for Sunspot, $150 for Maverick, $180 for Warpath. I don't understand it, you can get the whole wave for $140 if you have just a little patience. :slap

They know the youtube review crowd will pay that money just to be the first to review these figures, and hopefully gain new followers.

Found the entire Sugar Man wave at Walmart over the weekend. I only picked up Dark Beast which is exceptional! But what the hell happened to AOA WeaponX! Just about all the figures I find of him look whacked as hell. His head is often stretched way the hell out and the eyes are painted as far apart as they can manage. I looked at ten figures at least and all except one had screwed up paint. That one figure that had decent paint, the hair wasn't fully glued down on one side and looked like crap still just in a different way. Maybe that's why the figure is so bad, the hair piece stretches the head when glued down properly and makes the paint mask sit off so the eyes won't be painted on properly.
:dunno
I'm going to be on the lookout for a half decent Weapon X. It'll be the peg warmer of the wave packed two to a case, but finding one with good paint will be worth that extra money to have it.

Also, does anyone know why the entire Sugar Man wave is unavailable on Amazon? I have the figures saved for later in my cart and can see the prices fluctuate and list as instock from various sellers, but when I go to the product page I get the stupid Dog "sorry we couldn't find that page" notice eveytime. It's been that way for almost a month now.
At least Amazon has stopped canceling my orders outright when they aren't available to ship on release day and ask if I'm okay waiting a little longer.

I picked up a AOA Weapon X over the weekend, after looking at what must've been about 15 of them, one had almost perfect paint so I caved and bought. My pre-order of AOA Jean Grey came in from Amazon, the paint looks great but it appears that the tip of her nose was scraped, bummer. I'll have to try and find a better one at retail and return the fkd one.

Crazy that people pay that kind of money for these SHFA

Wut the hell what anime character is that lol

Looks like a porcelain doll instead of an actual person yikes.

3c6710de3869bad22d2e93fb20a5b09c.jpg

Crazy that people pay that kind of money for these SHFA

Wut the hell what anime character is that lol

Looks like a porcelain doll instead of an actual person yikes.

3c6710de3869bad22d2e93fb20a5b09c.jpg

Lol yeah some of Bandai?s face sculpts look weird, man. Personally I think it?s crappy that they expect people to buy the same figure twice (ie endgame cap and then whatever they call this version). I picked up a Manipple head for mine so Bandai is SOL with me on that one.
04e73064a22dc8723895ea39d1803644.jpg

Back