All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got a red shirt to go in the back and get me an Ironman and Spidey set at target. The guy said I t was set to be put out for the reset in the middle of August. That’s a crazy long time to sit on these if they are already in the store.

Finally got a red shirt to go in the back and get me an Ironman and Spidey set at target. The guy said I t was set to be put out for the reset in the middle of August. That’s a crazy long time to sit on these if they are already in the store.

Haha! ... dang. Probably releasing mid August to correspond with the August 13th Endgame Bluray release.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my Binary CM, woooo

poqatP1.jpg

I just received the following from Target.com:

Juggernaut/Colossus
Hela/Skurge
Luis/Ghost
80th Anniversary Iron Man
80th Anniversary Thor

Oh snap. I didn’t even think to order Iron Man there. I think I’ll go ahead and do that.

Target employee came through.gave her dpci and there was 1 left in the back and she found it:)
9132b0ccd13882008934c7f4f9f3daa6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Congrats! It really is a great set. I just opened mine not too long ago and immediately fell in love with it. Colossus is a BIG figure, but Juggs makes him look tiny.

Managed to score the prop Infinity Gauntlet and Iron Man helmet yesterday for $165 CAD. I already got the Captain America shield for $40 CAD. Kijiji is the bomb folks.

Also it pushed me to order Mjolnir. Should be here by the end of the week. Got it at retail from Canadian Tire of all places. :rotfl

Finally found that elusive Storm and Silver Samurai.Woke my butt up at 8 am and drove to 2 different Targets.First target someone already grabbed the storm and silver Samurai and left the rest.And then I drove to the 2nd Target and the whole wave was on the peg:)
43f74ef1740c9d946e4cd8616e3cef19.jpg

Finally found that elusive Storm and Silver Samurai.Woke my butt up at 8 am and drove to 2 different Targets.First target someone already grabbed the storm and silver Samurai and left the rest.And then I drove to the 2nd Target and the whole wave was on the peg:)
43f74ef1740c9d946e4cd8616e3cef19.jpg

Good to know Target is getting these. I never saw wave two of the vintage Legends at any Targets...

Back