All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently some people have been finding a running change of the new Scorpion with the flesh around his mouth painted. Looks like it should be hitting soonish.

From what I read on Fwoosh, it's not real, a comic store owner painted up a couple of custom figures and took a photo.
Has anyone actually ordered from them and received the package? The last time I checked everyone who ordered from them had their orders "stuck in the shipping process" and had to cancel.

I'm glad I was able to find mine in a store.

Yes, I've read that not only did several people finally get their orders filled, some also received notices on shipping from the July 1st orders.
Still no luck finding one here.

Worthy Cap finally arrived!

20190708_125928.jpg

It was extremely difficult to get him here in the UK. An online retailer announced they would put him on pre-order at a certain time and that only 100 pieces would be available. That time was set for last Tuesday at 20:00, while my Spider-Man: FFH screening was starting. I hadn't forgotten and logged in at 20:01 from my phone and immediately ordered him.

After I went out of the FFH screening, I read that all 100 pieces were sold out in 4 mins from the retailer website. I consider myself extremely lucky as waiting even 4 mins past 20:00 would already be late.

Colossus/Juggernaut 2-pack, Thor 80, and Iron Man 80 are up at dorkside toys

Grandmaster/Korg, Skurge/Hela, Luis/Ghost 2-packs too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks awesome Jye!
Is that the liquid Chrome Pen from Molotow that I heard Robo mention on Youtube a week or so back?

Yup that’s the one.

As much as I appreciate the convenience of having a pen that’s immediately ready to be used it can never replace the traditional paint brush for me.

The pen design isn’t really compatible with tight spots.

Don’t get me wrong the pen works as advertised I just finished my 2nd coat on a NECA Endo and it looks great but just give me the paint and i’ll use a brush of varying sizes.

Also because the NECA Endo has tight sharp edges it actually shredded the pen tip which pretty much ruins the tip because you won’t get a smooth application anymore so becareful how you use it.

Necropost.
I picked up the 1mm Molotow paint pen. Looks like polished aluminum once dried. HOWEVER, I decided to try it out on some things that I wouldn't mind screwing up, the shine will dull if you touch it, so if you're planning on making Wolverine's claws shiny metal, remove the claws and paint the base area of the claws and leave them to dry, then push them into place on his hands and paint the rest of the claw while there, if you have to push them into his fists after painting, they could loose their shine.
I also feel the larger 2mm or 4mm will have better coverage and use than the 1mm.
And, I advise not to push the tip of the pen into cardboard when trying to get the paint to flow, I got the nib punctured into the cardboard and it pulled right out of the barrel, made a mess. Easy enough to push back in but I lost some paint in the process.
Great stuff, pick some up!

just got hulk & wolverine. took some quick picks with the bigger guys to compare. hulk is freaking huge! even though it’s slightly halfway over, this may be figure of the year!!

ed942e94694fd2f2307cd2dc75e1b8b0.jpg

698a6c5303755d0c78b0df82147dba8d.jpg

6f18810e9648afb47cc455bf0a8a5222.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On tuesday I ordered the marvel legends WW2 Captain America on the motorcycle. Today it arrived on my doorstep. Man was that fast.

Back