All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its the same for me in the Los Angeles area. Aside from the one time I ran into the new X-men wave at walgreens, I’ve found nothing past the first IW and Deadpool waves at all. Ended up just getting 12” yellow Wolvie on Amazon for $40.

its the same for me in the Los Angeles area. Aside from the one time I ran into the new X-men wave at walgreens, I’ve found nothing past the first IW and Deadpool waves at all. Ended up just getting 12” yellow Wolvie on Amazon for $40.

Of all the wrong chains to sell ML..my WGs are the worst. I have seven near me and they all have the worst stock of ML. Why doesn’t Hasblo just sell ML to Target. My Targets are always fully stocked with ML, they just don’t get the waves right away..it takes some time. But when they do..they, I can always find them there.

I truly hate my WM and WGs , my Walmarts ML sections have been empty since Christmas :gah:

All these Youtubers posting their finds of ML at their WGs. These guys already found the Doc Ock and new Venom Spiderham waves at theirs just makes me pissed off :pfft:

Of all the wrong chains to sell ML..my WGs are the worst. I have seven near me and they all have the worst stock of ML. Why doesn’t Hasblo just sell ML to Target. My Targets are always fully stocked with ML, they just don’t get the waves right away..it takes some time. But when they do..they, I can always find them there.

I truly hate my WM and WGs , my Walmarts ML sections have been empty since Christmas :gah:

All these Youtubers posting their finds of ML at their WGs. These guys already found the Doc Ock and new Venom Spiderham waves at theirs just makes me pissed off :pfft:

I pretty much never find anything of note at any Wal-Marts either, it's always such a disappointing visit lol

Walgreens is hit or miss for me though, and I'll keep going cause I need those exclusives dammit!

Again exlusives need to be done away with especially Walgreens lol

I also have never seen a 12” Wolverine out in the wild thank god or else I would’ve impulse bought it.

Seeing them up close first is a nice perk but those days are over especially seeing multiples up close in hand forget about it.

Scalpers have their inside connections.

Again exlusives need to be done away with especially Walgreens lol

I also have never seen a 12” Wolverine out in the wild thank god or else I would’ve impulse bought it.

Seeing them up close first is a nice perk but those days are over especially seeing multiples up close in hand forget about it.

Scalpers have their inside connections.

Right??? My plan of picking a good paintjob on him in person went right out the window lol

Luckily the one I got from Amazon was all good, and indeed it is an awesome figure!

got these in today from hasbrotoyshop. Love em at initial glance, super nice face paint, especially on Sif!

c005e618d135c1d34cfa4da88942616c.jpg

74721fe72ac83d2e04db46f2b4b3dbec.jpg

got these in today from hasbrotoyshop. Love em at initial glance, super nice face paint, especially on Sif!

c005e618d135c1d34cfa4da88942616c.jpg

74721fe72ac83d2e04db46f2b4b3dbec.jpg

Not worried one bit on these ..I have a feeling they will become shelve warmers at my Targets by the end of the year. The two packs just don’t sell for some reason

Not worried one bit on these ..I have a feeling they will become shelve warmers at my Targets by the end of the year. The two packs just don’t sell for some reason

Yeah, I think they're still available at hasbrotoyshop too along with Iron Man. Red Skull sold out pretty quickly though.

Holy crap just wait until you see the difference with Bucky’s face from CW to IW just wow that face printing came out really nice.

Just color his hair blonde and you got yourself a Luke Skywalker. :lol

I still prefer the CW silver arm though over the IW gold version.

I am so happy to have waited for Hasbro to implement this tech before I dumped a ton of money on ML.

Last edited:
Sif does look good even in that blurry photo lol

haha that was a quick and dirty pic from the desk at work. Photography is not my best talent anyway though lol

Holy crap just wait until you see the difference with Bucky’s face from CW to IW just wow that face printing came out really nice.

Just color his hair blonde and you got yourself a Luke Skywalker. :lol

I still prefer the CW silver arm though over the IW gold

I am so happy to have waited for Hasbro to implement this tech before I dumped a ton of money on ML.

God dammit, why did I have to see that video? I had convinced myself I dont need the bucky/falcon set until I saw the paint differences.

Wow!
The Thing Looks Fantastic!!!

I own most of the previous 1/12 versions, including some from the movies, and this Thing Rocks! :rock

The Thing looks amazing! Thanks for sharing the video here. “The Thing rocks!” What an awesome pun that will probably never grow old![emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw the 1/1 Infinity Gauntlet at Walmart yesterday. I also saw Cable and 90s Deadpool at Walgreens today. If anyone needs any of these, hit me up and I might scoop ‘em for you.

I got my Apocalypse wave figures from Hasbro today.
Sabertooth is almost perfect, the neck is a little too long but not a huge issue, brown paint is a bit splotchy.
Multiple Man is awesome, the unmasked head is a little wall eyed but I can always buy a second one with a better painted unmasked head and I just might if I find one.
I was torn on Psylocke; on the one hand I wanted the black hair version because it's rare, more natural looking, and I never thought she had purple hair back in the Jim Lee days, that's just the way they did black color highlights in the 80's; on the other hand, purple hair makes her look unique among the other figures, to my surprise I got the black hair version! I'm okay with it and keeping her, it'll be rare in the wave.

Now to save up for the rest of the wave.

I didn’t know black hair was a variant for Psylocke! I should’ve bought the one I saw art Walgreens... I hope the set I get from BBTS has a black haired version...

I didn’t know black hair was a variant for Psylocke! I should’ve bought the one I saw art Walgreens... I hope the set I get from BBTS has a black haired version...

It's a running change on Psylocke, the black hair was an error so the more recent releases coming out will have purple hair also, the blue of her costume is darker on the purple hair version:
https://marvelousnews.com/news.php?itemid=23406
Marvel Legends Apocalypse Wave Psylocke Color Variant 001.jpg
It's similar to the variant of Mysterio, the first version has a trans-green head, the most recent releases have a trans-clear head. Mine's trans-clear, I wouldv'e preferred the trans-green but at least I found one.

Last edited:
Back