All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting on Elektra and Cable both. Gah!

Just saw that we’re getting an Omega Red! Definitely going for that one, and I have the old Toy Biz release. Also grabbing that Bishop. Just waiting on them to finally get around to Gambit, Beast, Nightcrawler, Mystique and Emma Frost. Kinda need Storm in her classic white outfit too.

Heads up,
Gamestop is having a sale on toys, Marvel Legends on clearance are 50% off, and new Marvel Legends are buy one get one 50% off.

I'm not sure if it's all stores or just the one i visited today. Picked up the two figures I needed to complete movie Vulture!

2018 SDCC Exclusive Marvel Legends Netflix Boxset With Iron Fist Revealed

SDCC-Netflix-Marvel-Legends-Boxset__scaled_800.jpg

Meh.
The Charlie Cox head is tempting but would've preferred that head to come in his lawyer look wearing glasses.
The Jessica Jones figure is a nice variant, but it has Elektra's monstrous bare arms, no thanks.
I've never seen Iron Fist. No costume, no thanks.
Also I don't know who Colleen Wing is. Not interested. I would've preferred Rosario Dawson's Night Nurse in her place.
Luke Cage is the only one I want in this expensive set.
Meh.

I hope they are coming out with an elektra in proper defenders atire. not a fan of the iron fist becouse... I mean....its just not what i woulda picked. Will look to grab the colleen and daredevil of the secondary....i do like the head daredevil comes with but undecided about luke though. i really like the 2 pack look.

I really would have also liked...and i think we will see a kingpin also at some point

I see an explosion of ML reveals, even more than we know at SDCC this year..so be prepared guys

If anything more IW stuff.. the film did over a Billion already :lol

Dove into the Hasbro 6" line over the last month, so here's a crappy pic of my collection so far.

2aa0z77.jpg

Got several more on order. These guys are freakishly addictive. One question: is the Walgreens Silver Surfer being reissued later this year or has it only released internationally so far? I keep hearing about how it'll show up in stores later in the coming months, but I'm already seeing eBay listings charging an arm and a leg for him, some of which are domestic.

That SDCC Exclusive set is hugely disappointing. Hope the con reveals are much better

I could see more infinity war reveals at sdcc. I do think that somehow we are going to get the complete blackorder... it just makes sense.

Dove into the Hasbro 6" line over the last month, so here's a crappy pic of my collection so far.

2aa0z77.jpg

Got several more on order. These guys are freakishly addictive. One question: is the Walgreens Silver Surfer being reissued later this year or has it only released internationally so far? I keep hearing about how it'll show up in stores later in the coming months, but I'm already seeing eBay listings charging an arm and a leg for him, some of which are domestic.

Nice collection so far, dig the poses you’ve done! I dont think surfer has hit the US in numbers yet. I’ve been checking a few times a week at multiple walgreens, and been checking the website daily for a listing.

Nice collection so far, dig the poses you’ve done! I dont think surfer has hit the US in numbers yet. I’ve been checking a few times a week at multiple walgreens, and been checking the website daily for a listing.

Ah, thanks! So there's still a chance to get him at retail. :yess:

This is the thor I have been waiting for the mcu ro do... an ultimate version. But then they release it and it had that hokey lightning effect painted on. If it would have been more simalur ro the hot toys lightingin effect were it was 3d, then I would have kept it but since not, had to make some mods. Let me know what you all think!20180620_073439.jpg
20180620_073422.jpg
20180620_073411.jpg
20180620_073355.jpg

Back