All Things HELLBOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: All thing HELLBOY

The ill Jedi said:
Hey Jen, look what I got...

Oh YEAH!!! :rock

I didn't want to subject you guys to the horror, so I covered up my disfigured face!! :D

DSC00067.jpg

What did that end up costing, if ya don't mind me askin'?

Lucky you, i been looking for it im fine with my right hand of doom but i want the Samaritan toooooooo, it looks pretty big anyway, congrats!

I was talking yesterday toa friend who had spent time on the west coast last week and met with someone who worked on Hellboy 2. He was told its wrapped up shooting and in post production. Anyone know when its due for release?

Ironman1188 said:
I was talking yesterday toa friend who had spent time on the west coast last week and met with someone who worked on Hellboy 2. He was told its wrapped up shooting and in post production. Anyone know when its due for release?
1 August 2008 (USA)

Ironman1188 said:
I havent heard anything about production beginning.
IMDB lists shooting to begin late May.

I doubt such a fanboy movie could be shot on the DL like this with no production photos / info leaking out.
Which may be the case. Just seems highly unlikely.

Thats what I thought, but figured I'd post what I had heard being as NOTHING else has been realy said either way. 08-08 though, thats a long wait.

The ill Jedi said:
Hey Jen, look what I got...

Oh YEAH!!! :rock

DSC00067.jpg

Very nice Israel!!!! That thing is f'n HUGE!!!!! :lol :lol :lol Well I am a little jealous....someday I may get one, but for now it is out of my price range. :monkey2

Jen said:
Very nice Israel!!!! That thing is f'n HUGE!!!!! :lol :lol :lol
Thanks Everybody, I am stoked to have this Masterpiece!! :rock

Yes Jen, if it's bigger than my head then it is F'N HUGE!! :D

You'll get one eventually!

occulum said:
I havent heard anything about production beginning.
IMDB lists shooting to begin late May.

I doubt such a fanboy movie could be shot on the DL like this with no production photos / info leaking out.
Which may be the case. Just seems highly unlikely.

I met Guillermo del Toro like 2 months ago when he came over here he said he was goin to Prague to start Hellboy 2 but well who knows we need to wait.

The Dwimmerlaik said:
I met Guillermo del Toro like 2 months ago when he came over here he said he was goin to Prague to start Hellboy 2 but well who knows we need to wait.
How did you meet him!!!

p!tu said:
How did you meet him!!!
I think they both live in Mexico, so don't worry P!tu, you should be running into him any time now.

Nope, he live in Spain he moved long ago, he went to the national cinema over here and i met him there, here's two pics:

deltoro4wr1.jpg

deltoro1uy9.jpg

Sorry i resized the images to big for the page

Last edited:

The Dwimmerlaik said:
Nope, he live in Spain he moved long ago, he went to the national cinema over here and i met him there, here's two pics:

deltoro4wr1.jpg

deltoro1uy9.jpg

Sorry i resized the images to big for the page
There you go then. Nice pictures.:rock:rock:rock

Back